15

warning: tears just alot of tears idk you may not cry but it's gonna be sad well kinda

the song for this chapter is circles by eden i will put it above and tell you when to play it

+lowercase intended+ (only bc i dont feel like capitalizing some words lol)

***

the next day everyone decided to get out of the house and go to the mall.

"guys i'm hungry lets go to the food court." everyone starts walking with him. but yoongi and jimin stay back because they ate before they came.

"yoongi?" jimin says while sitting on the chair with yoongi.

"yeah" yoongi hummed in response.

"what ever happened to your dad? if you don't mind me asking you never told me about him." Jimin started playing with yoongi's hands.

"well if you really want to know fine i'll tell you." yoongi let out a sigh.

*play the song*

"so my mom and dad got married when i was 5 everything was fine we were all one big happy family. but then a year later when i was six my dad went on a business trip, and my mom was cheating on him with this guy named jo kwangmin (he's from the group boyfriend). and the night when my dad came back he caught my mom having sex with the guy in their bedroom. then he beat the guy senseless and him and my mom started to fight. after that night they became more distant and he started fighting more and he started to abuse me and my mom every day and every night. when i turned 14 i found out that my dad had also cheated on my mom and got the girl pregnant so basically i had a younger brother he was 12 at the time and his name is lee jihoon but he likes to be called woozi i still talk to him. he actually lives here in seoul and he goes to our school i'll show you a pic of him later. but anyways one night my mom was tired of my dad's shit and she was tired of getting abused by him, so she called the cops on him and he went to prison. then few years later when i turned 16 my dad died and also my dad's name was kim ki-bum. uhh so yeah that's it all there is to know about my horrible life and my horrible father." a tear started to fall down yoongi's cheek jimin also started to cry he hate seeing his boyfriend cry.

"babe i'm so sorry for asking you about him come here." jimin pulls yoongi into a hug and rubs circles in his back.

"ahh look here's a pic of woozi" Yoongi showed him the pic.

"wait that's him he's in my music class he's a really good singer and also you two look alike." jimin points out something that's so obvious.

"yeah i get that alot.....welp let's go find the other guys." yoongi and jimin start walking towards the food court.

"yoongi.... i love you." jimin smiles pecking yoongi's cheek.

"i love you too, park jimin." yoongi intertwines their fingers and enjoyed the feeling of having the love of his life right by his side.

***

how did you guys like it

was it bad

was it good i thinnk the storyline of his dad kinda suck

sorry i was trying to not get really deep into it

but anyways this is his brother

woozi from seventeen

the guy his mom cheated on his dad with jo kwangmin from boyfriend

his dad kim ki-bum from shinee