5

(I was listening to youth by daughter and unconsolable by X Ambassadors while writing this so you can listen to one of those songs or just listen to whatever you want its up to you)

Everyone was passing notes and BamBam and Yugyeom were telling them about their past like how they met, and about their relationship. They also told everyone that they wanted to start a group called Got7 but their other friends wanted to finish school first before they started the group and they would have to find a seventh person.

Meanwhile jimin was writing a note of his own he was planning on telling yoongi that he had feelings for him. As soon as jimin was about to give the note to yoongi the bell rang signaling that class was over. jimin sighed running out of the classroom, he just wanted to get home. Honestly he was on the verge of tears only because he was tired of hiding his feelings from yoongi he just wanted to tell him even if yoongi didn't feel the same.

"Jimin!" he heard yoongi shouting his name he was going to stop but he didn't. Eventually yoongi caught up to him. "i-i t-thought we were going to walk home together" yoongi says panting.

"im just going to walk home by myself today" jimin looks at the ground avoiding eye contact with yoongi.

"are you sure you don't want me to walk with you" yoongi puts his hand on jimins shoulder.

"yeah i just want to be alone today....we can walk home together tomorrow i promise" jimin smiles , but yoongi could tell that smile was fake he could tell jimin was sad that something was bothering him, And he was going to figure out what was bothering him.

"Okay i guess i will talk to you later" yoongi says, Jimin nods and walks away.

After about twenty minutes of walking jimin finally made it home. He walks up to his room changes his clothes, and plops down onto his bed. He wishes yoongi was there to hold him and whisper sweet things in his ear, but sadly he wasn't which caused jimin to burst into tears. He just lays there and cries himself to sleep. Hoping he doesn't wake up the next day so he doesn't have to see yoongi so he doesn't have to continue hiding his feelings.

SO APPARENTLY BTS DYED THEIR HAIR OML KANDJSSJKSKSJVKJJKKJKJKSVBKJSNV

MAYBE THIS MEANS THEY WILL HAVE A COMEBACK IDEK ANYMORE -kms-

Me atm: