16

this might be the last chapter or not idk but they're might be a plot twist who knows just read and find out you might be really confused with this chapter i will put the song above for this chapter

***

After Yoongi and Jimin found the rest of the guys they decided to go home because Jimin was feeling really sick.

Maybe it's time

"Jimin are you sure you're okay? We can go to the hospital." Yoongi sat next to Jimin

"N-no i'm fine hyung really." Jimin gave him a small smile. He really didn't look good he was really pale, his nose was red, and his eyes were swollen and red.

Jimin it's time just do it

"Jimin please just let me take you to the hospital." Yoongi pleaded once more taking Jimin's hand in his.

"no hyung i'm just gonna get some rest." Jimin closes his eyes and drifts of to sleep.

***

It's been two days since Jimin fell asleep Yoongi was getting terrified. Why hasn't he woken up yet. Yoongi decides to try to wake him up again.

"Jimin wake up pls..... Jimin i need you to wake up, wake up-"

Jimin's hears a familiar voice he opens his eyes but quickly closes his eyes to do the bright white lights. (if you haven't figured out what's going on then you stoopid lol jk)

Jimin attempts to open his eyes once again he looks at his surroundings and realizes where he is. He looks to the left and he sees Yoongi and Hoseok. It looks like they were crying.

"He should be awake by now it's a year since the incident happened the doctors said he would wake-" Yoongi felt someone squeeze his hand. "JIMIN OMG YOU'RE AWAKE!" Yoongi and Hoseok hugged Jimin and would not let go.

Jimin remembered what happened he remembers why he's in the hospital. He's been in a coma for a year and a half. He tried to overdose himself because he was tired of hiding his feelings from Yoongi and he knew that Yoongi would never love him the same way. He also felt that he didn't belong in this world, and he wasn't appreciated enough. So it would be better if he was gone.

The one thing that made Jimin even more sad was that all the events that happened in that dream of his. He thought that it was real, it felt so real.

But the one thing that Jimin doesn't know is that him and Yoongi will get together, maybe today or maybe tomorrow who knows.

***

Ok guys so i'm not ending the book here im going to end it the next chapter

and i will do a sequel.