17

this is the final chapter -cries- thx for reading guys

there will be a sequel soon tho

so enjoy

and i'll put the song above

this might be short

-lowercase intended-

***

"jimin you awake?" yoongi walks into the room.

"yeah i'm awake, they said i can go home today" jimin said while clapping like a seal.

"yay that's good you can finally get out of here, but one question tho....why did you try to kill yourself? huh why?" tears start to roll down yoongi's cheeks jimin looks away not wanting to answer his question.

"fine i guess it's time for me to tell you this, look i did it because i've had feelings for you ever since we met and i never wanted to tell you because i thought you wouldn't feel the same, and that if i told you how i felt you would probably hate me and not want to be friends with me anymore. and also i felt like annoyed everyone and that i didn't belong in this world." jimin started to cry into yoongi's shirt balling the end of it up in his fist.

"jimin no no you got it all wrong i've adored you ever since that day when you came running to my house in the rain you were so adorable. and even if i didn't feel the same i could never hate you, i love you okay nothing will ever change that." yoongi wiped away his tears and kissed jimin on the forehead.

"i love you too." jimin leaned in and kissed yoongi for about 2 minutes, but they had to pull away to breathe at some point.

"awwwww that was so cute." everyone said while running to hug jimin.

yes everyone was there yugyeom. bambam, jackson, mark, hwasa, wheein, namjoon, jin, taehyung, jungkook, hoseok.

"how long were you guys standing there?" jimin asked shoving hoseok's ass out of his face.

"we came in 3 minutes after yoongi came in but we decided to stay quiet so we can eavesdrop so yeah." hoseok smiled at the two.

"the way he looks at him...." taehyung says everyone just burst out laughing because it was so accurate jimin was just staring at yoongi.

"anyways let's get out of this dump." everyone walks out and celebrates jimin being awake and everything being okay and the way it should be.

but is everything really ok?

***

ahhhh this book is over

im crying

and just so you guy are not confused yes everyone that was dating in jimins dream are dating in his reality.

but its marks birthday yayyyyyyyyy

anyways hope you guys enjoyed see ya soon