7

i listened to that song while making this chapter^

Third persons pov

BamBam and Yugyeom

BamBam was being really distant from Yugyeom, and Yugyeom was wondering if he did something wrong. He decided to ask  BamBam, but before he could say anything BamBam asked him a question that commpletely shocked him.

"A-Are you cheating on me?"BamBam looked up at Yugyeom  with tears runnning down his cheeks.

"No why would you think that hyung I love you I would never cheat on you."Yugyeom sat next to BamBam.

"I don't know i just thought that since i don't really like telling people  that we're dating because you know i didn't come out to everyone yet, and that you would want to be with someone that doesn't care what people think,  and someone who would like to tell everyone that you're dating." BamBam let out choked sobs.

"Yah! hyung dont think like that i love you and only you i don't care if you don't want to tell everyone that we're dating, as long as i have you by my side im fine." Yugyeom kissed BamBams forehead.

"I love you too." BamBam hugged Yugyeom and the two spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching k-dramas.

***

" Yoongi wake up!!" Jimin smothered yoongi with kisses trying to wake him.

"Jimin go back to sleep." Yoongi pushes jimins face away from his.

"But hyung i don't want to i want to play with you."Jimin says while sitting on top of yoongi playing with his shirt.

"Fine what do you want to do?" Yoongi looks up at jimin.

"Well i was thinking we could....you know...do that again." Jimin bites his lip avoiding yoongis gaze.

"W-Why do you want to do that again you're still sore from last night."Yoongi moves around trying to avoid the tint in his pants which jimin caused because he is sitting on top of him.

"T-True your right i want to be able to walk tomorrow." Jimin giggled.

"Okay so lets go back to sleep please!"Yoongi gave jimin puppy eyes.

"Fine" Jimin sighed getting off of Yoongi. The couple just sleeps for the rest of the day enjoying being in each other's arms.

SUGA AKA AGUST D

BOIII YOU GUYS THOUGHT I WAS GONNA WRITE SMUT HAHA

MAYBE I WILL IN LIKE THE NEXT THREE CHAPTERS IDK

THIS CHAPTER LOWKEY SUCKED TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK

DID YOU LIKE IT OR NAH

IM OUT BYEEEE

yo guys so would you mind

if like when i do put the smut

in this story

i get it from somewhere else

like some other story or somethinng

bc i not good at writing smut ive never written it before

i would ask my friend to write but she probs wont so imm going to just get it

from somwhere else k bye

also YOONMIN IS REAL lol sorry bye