11

i listened to Whistle by blackpink, and Blood by Day6 while making this.

"ok yeah but its not like i like him more than my boyfriend." Jimin and Jungkook were currently in the cafeteria with their friends discussing Jungkooks  obsession  with jiyong (aka Gdragon).

"liar liar liar"Everyone sang except for Tae.

"ugh you guys are so-GUYS WHO IS THAT GUY THAT JACKSON IS WITH!" Jungkook whisper yelled everyone turned their heads.

"Guys stop staring they're coming over here."Everyone just randomly starts talking about Jimins ass. Which caused Jimin to blush.

"Hi guys." Jackson waved sitting down with mark.

"Hey....whos that?"Hoeseok pointed at mark.

"This is my boyfriend Mark"Jackson gave them a toothy smile.

"Hello"Mark said shyly.

"BOYFRIEND WHA-WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!" BamBam exclaimed really curious on how jackson got a boyfriend in one day.

"W-well about that me and mark started dating a month before i came back to seoul, and we decided to keep dating even tho we were far from each other. But then he told me he was moving to Seoul and coming to our school and now here he is." Jackson quickly explained.

"Hes really hot tho." Both Hwasa and wheein exclaimed simultaneously.

"Thanks." Mark Grinned.

"Who are those two?" Jackson glared at them.

"Oh umm these are my friends Hwasa and Wheein they came back from Daegu yesterday."Yoongi said.

"Hi im Hwasa and Btw im Bisexual."Hwasa shook Jackson and Marks hand.

"Im Wheein and im pansexual."She smiled at them.

"Wait so did anyone here know Mark and Jackson were dating?" BamBam asked looking at the couple.

"I-i did." Yugyeom raised his hand.

"And why didn't you tell me?!"BamBams face was turning really red.

"I thought Jackson hyung was gonna tell you calm down its not even that serious."Yugyeom said getting kinda scared at how angry Bam was. BamBam hates it when his friends don't tell him things but he decided to calm down.

"Fine, i'm sorry for yelling." BamBam hugs yugyeom and kisses him.

"Awwww!"Everyone says.

"Wait guys can you go around and introduce yourselves since mark doesn't know all of you."Jackson looks at everyone.

"I'm Jimin, and im dating Yoongi and im gay."

"I'm Yoongi, as you heard im dating jimin and im gay as well."

"Im Jungkook im dating taehyung, I'm gay."

"I'm taehyung, I'm gay."

"I'm Hoeseok and I'm Bisexual." (see what I did there)

"I'm Bambam I'm dating Yugyeom I'm gay."

"I'm Yugyeom and I'm gay."

"Nice to meet you all.... So like no one here is straight.....that's cool we're like the gay squad" Everyone laughs.

"Yeah that's pretty much what we are" Wheein agrees.

"We should all hang out at my place after school my parents won't mind." Mark says.

Everyone nods.

"Well sorry but me and jin have something to take care of later on but  next time we will come." Namjoon glares at Jin.

"Ewwww hyung your gonna do the naughty." Yugyeom laughs looking at Namjoon.

"YAH! Be quiet you child....I know what you do with Bam last night."

"Wha-how did you know." BamBam blushed.

"You were smiling way more than usual...and the way Yugyeom was walking today I can tell he's pretty sore."Jin says while everyone laughs. Yugyeom just glares at BamBam and Jin.

The bell rang, so everyone went to class and Mark sent everyone his address so they can come over later.

***
I made them say their sexualitys so you guys could know

I added Wheein and Hwasa from mamamoo

This is how they look for those of you who don't know

This is Hwasa

This is Wheein

This is Wheein

 The next chapter will be Smut with Namjoon and Jin

Hope you enjoyed this chapter
MARKSON IS FINALLY IN THE STORY

AND YIXING FROM EXO IS HAVING A SOLO ALBUM IN OCTOBER??!?!?!?

THERES A 3rd UNIT CALLED NCT DREAM
THE FIRST MEMBER IS SO SMOL AND ADORABLE LOOK

THERES A 3rd UNIT CALLED NCT DREAM THE FIRST MEMBER IS SO SMOL AND ADORABLE LOOK

The 3rd units group ages range from 14-17

I'm dying
Ok I'm done
Bye😭