13

school started monday sorry for not updating and im so tired, so this chap might be short.

and i put a gif of vkook bc i never do so yeah enjoy.

***

Everyone was at Mark's house including Jin and Namjoon they decided to go because they were bored even though Jin was still sore from doing what they did about two hours ago.

"Oh guys i just remembered! i invited Minseok over i hope that's okay!" Mark says scrolling through his phone.

Everyone just stared at Mark like he was crazy or something well except for Hwasa and Wheein they had no idea why everyone was staring at him like that.

"why is everyone staring at mark like that?" Wheein whispers to jungkook, and Hwasa leans in to hear what he says.

"Because like a day or two ago Jin caught Minseok kissing Namjoon, but Namjoon said it was a dare. Basically Jin doesn't want Minseok around Namjoon for that reason he thinks Minseok will try to make a move on Namjoon." Jungkook explains to them.

"Sure its fine he can come over." Jin says giving Mark a fake smile.

The door bell rings Mark gets up to go open the door.

"Hi guys." Minseok waves at everyone.

"Hi Minseok." Everyone said in an annoyed tone.

"you guys are Hoseok, Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung, BamBam, Yugyeom, Jackson, Jin , and.......Namjoon right?" He smirks when he sees Namjoon.

"Yup!" They all say simultaneously.

"Who are these lovely ladies?" Minseok smiles at them.

"Im Hwasa and don't call me lovely." She twisted his arm a little.

"im Wheein." She holds her hand out for him to shake.

"Mark can i talk to you for a sec?" Mark and Jackson walk outside.

"whats up babe?" Mark looked at Jackson a little worried.

"Why did you invite Minseok.....I don't think that was a good idea because Jin caught Minseok kissing Namjoon and Namjoon said it was a dare but Jin still doesn't want Minseok around him."

"Oh well i'm sorry i didn't know i can just tell them we're going to sleep so we'll see them tomorrow it's pretty late anyways." Mark suggested

"ok."

Mark and Jackson walk back inside and tell them  that they're are tired and are going to sleep so everyone left and Mark texted Jin to apologize for bringing Minseok. Him and Jackson fell asleep in each others arms after this long day.

***

I know it was kinda sucky im sorry

i was literally falling asleep while writing this

this was like really short sorry