14

Drama drama drama

*lowercase intended*

i'll put the song above but i will tell you when to play it

***

after everyone left mark's house hoseok decided to go back to taehyung and jungkook's house. they had a couple of drinks, and were just talking about random stuff.

"guys im gonna go to the store to get more grocery's be back ok bye." jungkook walked out the door.

"so what do you want to do?" taehyung looks at hoseok.

"i don't know." Hoseok shrugs. but then he leans in towards taehyung and pulls him into a kiss. suprisingly tae responds and kisses back the kiss became more heated and they took it to the bedroom and since they had a couple of drinks they weren't really aware of what they were doing and they didn't care at all. so they just did it but deep down tae knows he was going to regret all of this.

-play the song now-

"guys im ba-" jungkook heard moaning and screaming coming from his bedroom. he dropped the bags and ran in the room. tears filled his eyes as soon as he saw the sight in front of him. he ran back in the living room and let out choked sobs.

"kookie im sor-" "hoseok just get the fuck out of my house!" jungkook yelled pointing at the door.

"babe im sorry i didn't know what i was doing i wasn't thi-" jungkook cuts him off before he can finish. "don't give me that bullshit i can't believe i trusted you i can't believe i was stupid enough to believe when you said you loved me and when you said you wouldn't ever hurt me. but look you go and fuck our bestfriend!" Jungkook's voice getting louder after each word.

"i never had any intentions on hurting you, i didn't know what i was doing i guess we just drunk to much. i would never ever hurt you purposely. babe please forgive me." tears start running down taehyung's cheeks.

"why huh? so you can just hurt me again so you can just go fuck someone else while im not here. im just so fucking stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!" jungkook started hitting taehyung's chest. taehyung grabbed his hands and laid his head on his chest.

"kook i love you and only you i want to be with you forever." taehyung rubs circles in jungkook's back.

"i hate you but then i love you at the same time, you have no idea what you do to me." jungkook lets out a little chuckle.

"lets go lay down yeah?" taehyung looks at jungkook.

"oh no you are sleeping on the couch for the rest of the week." jungkook throws a pillow at taehyung's head.

jungkook knows that he will never forget this and he may never fully forgive him. maybe he can try to forgive him but see jungkook has been hurt plenty of times sad to say he should be use to this. people just come in his life and hurt him. jungkook fell asleep thinking about what happened tonight. but the main thing that has been running through his mind, will he ever truly be happy? does taehyung really mean everything he said?

***

author nim here so how did you guys like it

as you can tell this is like a MultiShip story

but the main couple is Yoonmin

and when i end this book i might do a sequel

hope you guys enjoyed byeeeee

Also if you really listen to the lyrics of the song you would see it really goes with this chapter