Ch 1: got it all planned out

Manny sat on the floor , leaning against his locked door.
The whole place was swarming with his 'teachers'.
All he could do was walk around and pick some apples from the tree next to one of the windows.
Yep....surviving off apples ...... Good thing his room had a bathroom , so check water and the necessity to go off the list. He supposed he could make this work , living in his room , having scrapbooks and board games to entertain him.
He chuckled at the thought of having everything planned out.
But his smiled faded as he opened the scrapbook he had in his lap.
It had been 3 days since Harry disappeared and just yesterday Robin........Robin.........went missing....and he was the only one left.

The only one......left here.

He felt tears form in his eyes so he closed the book. Just seeing the pictures made him feel depressed.
Plus if he did cry he would ruin the pictures with his tears.

*knock , knock*

Manny jumped a bit as he scooted away from the door , using the scrap book as a shield he waited.

*knock , knock *

Manny had to hold his mouth with one hand to sustain his fearful gasp.

"W-who's t-there ?", he dared to ask.

It was silent for a while.

"Hello friend , I didn't mean to bother you but the others are worried about you and want you to come downstairs so we can all hug each other ", the voice softly called out.

Oh.....he knew who that was, It was the little baby pigeon who was forcing him to join a cult.

"N-no thank you Mr. pigeon....I don't wanna go ", he said.

"you can't hid in there forever "

Manny went back to fearing for his life, how the baby pigeon's mood changed from worried to drop dread serious. But never the less, it seems like he left. Manny yawned as he changed to his PJ's and lay in bed , looking at his friends beds before slowly closing his eyes.

"Oh! Somebody's sleepy!"

Manny sat up and turned around.
There on the bed stand was his lamp.....talking.

"Hehehe! But that's silly!" , the lamp chuckled.

Manny groaned as he got up , unplugged and grabbed the lamp.

"No!", Manny said angrily.

He listened carefully to make sure no one was at his door , he unlocked it quickly and opening the door he threw the lamp out.
As soon as he saw it hit the ground he shut the door and locked it again.
Feeling a rush of adrenaline he took deep breaths ,his beating heart finally slowed down.
Sighing he returned to his bed and started to close his eyes again.

"How can you be sleepy if you don't know how to have dreams?"

Manny's eyes shot wide open.
It couldn't be.
He sat up and looked to his bed stand.
And there it was.

The lamp.

"I..........", Manny didn't know what to say, he didn't know they could teleport!

he hoped the others didn't.

The lamp just smiled at him , waiting for what he had to say.

"I don't want to know how to have dreams ", he said with the little confidence he had left.

The lamp just chuckled.
Then .....the one thing happened that made Manny realize where this was going .

Music started to play.