alright guys...vote

Ok so I know I haven't updated in a hella long time but I'm trying my best , but I need to focus in school and for now that's my first priority, I try to chip in a few sentences here and there but I just can't make a full chapter as much as I want to.im also working more on my personal animation projects with my friends and even though I love writing fanfics, art and history is my true passion.so I have decided that I'll let you guys vote on what story you want me to focus on more and I promise that if u choose one you really want me to work on and that one gets the highest votes then I'll try even harder and get a chapter done or even 2 , alright so this is how it's gonna work, I'll give you the options below and you just comment "yes" on the one you want, alright? I'm going to put this on each of my stories that will be listed here in case others who don't read this one will also get to vote. Please vote and don't vote more than 2x, plz make it fair for everyone and it's not like I'm giving up on all my stories, this is just to see which one you all want to update faster and I'll focus on that one more, but I'll also work on the others as well. Thank you for your time, now let the voting begin!!!

1. Bendy and the ink machine

2. Journey through time

3. Ghost Fazbear 2

4. opposites attract

5. The springlock's assistant