Ch 14: strange thought

Finally, only took forever , hope u  guys like it.

...

Manny felt the cold floor , making him open his eyes.

He was back in the black void.

With a sigh he got up and started to walk , looking around for any noises or movements but all he heard where the echos of his footsteps.

*Ring*

Manny turned his head to the direction and immediately bolted.

*Ring*

He saw the red payphone from the distance, motivating him to run faster.

*Ring*

He didn't waste a second to open the door and walk in, quickly grabbing the phone and answering.

"Hello?!",He panted
....

"Hello ? Harry ? Robin , anyone?",He tried agian.

...

"You aren't supposed to be here"

....
Manny's eyes widened.

That voice..He wasn't usually used but he knew the source of it.

Manny turned around and there he was , in the distance not too far was his dad standing there...Just staring at him with a cordless telephone to his ear. He looked like he always looked, expressionless, which made the whole thing even more creepy.
Manny didn't know what to think , his small mind filled with multiple questions.
But that was all forgotten as Roy slowly walked to Manny , eyes and expression never leaving his face.
Manny's eyes widened, something was wrong. He didn't feel safe.
He started to panic as he saw that he was basically cornered in a tight space. All he could do was back up in a corner and pray that he woke up.

Cause that what this was right?

Just a big stupid dream...

With every passing second Roy got closer and closer until he was within reach of the door.
Manny started hyperventilating at this point and Roy just looked down at him. Manny's heart fell when he saw his dad grab the handle and start to open the door.

"N-no",He whimpered.

Roy opened the door.

"No s-stay away",Manny begged as he backed up as much as he could even though he was already in the corner.

Roy's hand approached him slowly , of what seemed like hours.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!",Manny yelled with his eyes shut.

......

"Manny"
..
"Stay away",Manny begged still keeping his eyes closed , ignoring the faint call of his name.
...
..
"Manny!"
...
..
Manny opened his eyes and gasped as he stood up. He panted heavily as he looked around. He touched his face and body to assure that he was ok.
Looking around he took in the surroundings.
He was in bed and in his room like he should be.

Good.

He felt tears emerge as he looked to his side. Tony was still sound asleep in Robin's bed , facing the other way.
Manny didn't give his decision a second thought.

"S-Sir ?",he asked in a shaky voice.

No answer.

"Tony",Manny pleaded in a whisper as he felt tears falling down his cheeks.

Tony groaned softly but didn't wake up nor move.
Manny hugged his legs as he looked around the room , he sure wasn't sleeping for the remaining night.