Ch 8: Feeling tierd in both relms

Idk guys , just so u know how I'm drawing Harry ...anyway off with the chapter
..
..
*sigh*
...
.....
Robin looked up at the ceiling , deep in thought ,just like he was yesterday.

And the day before that.

....and the day before that.

Harry was in the living room of their small apartment , looking through papers and the laptop.
Frustrated and tired, he continued to look for something, something that he knew he could never find.
He sat on the floor as papers where scrambled around him , some where circled with a red pen and some where highlighted.
Mumbling to himself he didn't hear Robin come into the room.
Robin looked down at him, and the papers surrounding.

"I-I was going to make dinner.........what do you want ?"

Harry immediately turned around and got up.

"Robin you aren't suppose to be walking around yet , much less make dinner "he said as he went to Robin's side and motioned him back into bed.

But Robin wouldn't budge.

"Harry I'm fine....please ...I feel so useless in bed , I wanna help "

"You can help when you rest up, I have to go to work tomorrow but I promise that I'll keep searching "

Harry put an arm around Robin and carefully led him to thier room ,and Robin cooperated for a while, but then he stopped.

"I don't want you to leave "

Harry sighed.

"Robin you know I have to-"

Robin looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Please don't go, what if you don't come back ? I can't .....something is going to happen if you leave ...I know it -"

Robin started to panic, tears started streaming down his eyes ...worried of what will happen if his friend leaves again.

"Shhh", Harry shushed calmly.

Robin sniffed as he tried to calm down. His stomach started to hurt again. He flinched just a bit as he felt the stinging pain ,he could have fallen backwards if Harry wasn't their for support.

"If you keep stressing out, that wound won't be able to heal ", Harry explained.

Robin just looked down ,thinking .....it's all he could do when his stomach hurt. He held his stomach as he tired to get rid of the pain. He thought of the events ....being strapped to a hospital bed ....vaguely being able to see....the feeling of having his organs eat-

Robin held his stomach tighter at the memory , his hand shaking a bit.

"I shouldn't have mentioned it , I'm sorry ", Harry said as he grabbed Robin's wing and gently took it away from his stomach.

"I..............", Robin looked up at Harry ,"I just want him back .....I just want Manny here with us "

Robin started to shed tears again.
This time he hugged Harry , burying his face in Harry's soft red fur.
Harry was surprised by the hug but he just hugged back. It all he could do when Robin got like this.

"Robin ....I promise that I'll find a way"

Robin didn't say a thing , he just kept crying and Harry just kept hugging his depressed friend.

Both use to this similar routine.

............

Manny sighed as he looked outside through the window. He was in Harry's bedpost on his tippy toes.
It was worth it to see the sunset , just like every day he loved seeing it.
Looking down at the meadow he remembered the good times when they all went out for picnics.
When he would go swimming at the pond and Robin would go in to, Harry would read a book on a chair , he would never go in but Manny didn't mind. Or all the trees that Manny use to climb and Robin would get mad at him for doing such a dangerous thing.

Manny chuckled at the last memory.

But his smile fades at the thought of still being here. Where could his friends be?did it have something to do with that dream ?
Manny's thoughts where interrupted by the door opening.
Manny turned around but slipped and fell backwards on the bed.

"Oooooff ",He said as he fell.

He then looked at the upside down figure and realized that it was Tony.
Manny quickly turned to his stomach and just stared, as if expecting an announcement or something.
Tony looked at him , a bit curious on what the boy was doing just a moment ago.
Did he want to go outside?
Children are full of energy and it is healthy to encourage this by a safe , outdoor play hour ......

Eh.. He'll think of that tomorrow, right now he just wanted get some rest.

Time travel is a difficult procedure and it will involve his full attention.
So if he wanted them to go tomorrow as planned then he had to sleep now.

"Alright , I'm going to sleep ", Tony said as he walked to Robins bed and was about to lay down when-

"I'm n-not tired....."

Tony sighed in frustration.
He turned to look at Manny , which mad the frightened child lean back against the bed.

"Well I can't have you going downstairs, but I need to get some sleep if we want to travel tomorrow  "

Manny though for a second.

"Maybe you could read to me , Harry always read me a bedtime story  and I would fall asleep no matter what ", Manny said , showing a bit of pride by his amazing idea.

"Read to you?", The clock scoffed

"Or I could stay awake and -", Manny started.

But Tony wouldn't let him finish it.

He explained to Manny that reading fairytales weren't his thing , so instead he told stories about historical times. Like the civil war or the Boston tea party.

As the stories just kept going and going ,Manny's eyes grew more tired.
One could blame it in sleep, another on boredom.

To be honest it was a bit of both.

But nevertheless it did the trick. Tony was barely finished talking about how Britain asked help from America in WW2 when he saw that Manny's eyes where shut.
Tony smiled a bit as he turned the light of and passed out on Robins Bed.