ch 15: those eyes

Sorry for the wait and for a small chapter but I've been a bit busy , anyway here is ur does of fanfiction , and for those who gave me suggestions don't worry they will be used for future Chapters cause they fit into the plot well enough so without further ado behold the chapter

The next morning was hell.

Manny tried his best to stay focused but he found himself at a loss.
He didn't know what time he fell asleep last night , or did he even sleep? He didn't remember.
All he knew is that he was extremely tired right now.

Apperently now wasn't a good time to be tired.

"Are you even listening?"

Manny blinked multiple times as he looked around, picking up his surroundings.
What was he doing? Oh yea something with Tony taking him to the living room to do .....Umm

"What are we doing agian?",Manny asked.

Tony had the urge to strangle him , he really did but he just breathed softly as he looked back at the boy with a semi irritated gaze.

"I was telling you that we could relax here in the house for a while, we haven't really been anywhere except for the bedroom and honestly it's getting rather boring "

Agian Manny only gave him a quarter of his attention, with heavy eyes he decided to not look at something for a long time in fear of his eyes closing due to relaxation so he moved his gaze to everything and anything l.
When there was nothing else to look at he turned his attention back to Tony.
He was apparently still talking and he looked rather mad but at the same time a bit concerned.
Manny's mouth formed a small smile.

Concerned.....yea right

It's probably just his tired mind messing with him.
Still.....Tony's eyes have been fascinating him in some moments.
How they hold different emotions at once, some are noticable and some you truly have to think about.

And Manny has been thinking , more than he should.

But he couldn't help it , it was like a puzzle that remained unsolved and the thought of finishing it lingered in his mind constantly.
He didn't notice Tony stop talking , who could when you stare into his eyes.

They where just-

"Manny !",Tony yelled shaking Manny's shoulders.

"Huh? Yea good idea, let's do it",Manny nodded.

He supposed most of Tony's talk was suggestions that he was looking for Manny's approval of even though they would do the thing no matter what his opinion was.
Tony looked at him with confusion and a bit of shock.
Agian with his multi emotional eyes!
Manny held back a groan of irritation.
Why couldn't Tony just not be interesting for a second !

Wait.....Did he just

He felt himself blush a bit.
Ok at least Tony now had one solid emotion.

Confusion.

"What's gotten into you?",he asked.

Manny tried to back up a bit, he didn't like their proximity. His heart sunk when he noticed that Tony hadn't removed his hands from his shoulders and since he tried to move Tony  moved his hands down to his upper arms so he would technically be pinned in place.
At least sleep was in the back of his mind now and some of the tiredness he's had during the conversation vanished for now.

Ok , ok things can't get worse.

"And stop staring at me!",Tony said but it sounded like he was both irritated and mad.