Niall Horan(Dirty Teacher Imagine)

*NOT MINE*

I entered class, and sighed. He wasn't there, and I was hoping he wouldn't come. I hadn't seen him the whole day anyway, so there was a good chance he hadn't come to school today.

I took my seat at the back of the classroom, my heart racing, my stomach thick with nervousness. Almost everyone had now arrived, and he still hadn't come. I hoped a sub would walk in instead, telling us that our English teacher was absent for the day, or week, or maybe even a whole month. Or even better, he'd left school.

Being taught by a hot teacher who seemed to be barely four years older to us had not worked in my favour for sure. The moment he walked in, every thought of studying, being sincere, paying attention and the like flew out of my head, replaced by only the thought of him.

What was worse was how incredibly wet he made me. Just his presence, nothing else. He'd walk in, dressed in a tucked in white shirt, a tie and pants. His tie hung loosely around his collar, and his hair was messed because he often ran his hands through them without really thinking about it. His lips were pink and plump, and I wanted to suck on his bottom lip, hearing him grunt against my mouth. I wondered what he looked like under the clothes that I seemed to find unnecessary. His fingers wrapped around the water bottle he often carried, and he drunk from it regularly, when he was tired of talking for a long period of time. I imagined those hands wrapped around his own cock, moving up and down as he whimpered and moaned and grunted a name-my name. The thought of him touching himself at the thought of me got me hot and worked up, and I tried to clamp my thighs together and bit my lip as I tried to think of something, anything, to make the dirty thoughts go away. Not that it ever helped, though.

I took out my book and set it on the desk, and the moment I looked up, I saw Niall Horan, our English teacher, walk in. Immediately, the class became quiet, and the girls sat up straighter. Obviously, I was not the only girl who was so infatuated with this young boy, but I doubted anyone else's thoughts were as dirty as my own were.

He flashed us all a brilliant smile, and let out a 'good afternoon'. He set down his books and a bunch of papers, and looked at all of us.

"Now," he said, raising his hand to run it through his hair, and his long fingers slipped between the strands, I imagine my own hands in his hair while his hands were in me, his long fingers moving in and out of me furiously. I felt heat pool between my legs, and I squeezed my thighs together, and gritted my teeth. "How many of you didn't study for the quiz we had last week?"

There was a general murmur among the students, and we all know no one had really studied at all.

Niall laughed, his perfect white teeth on display. "None of you did," he said, shaking his head.

Everyone chuckled, but didn't bother to disagree.

"Yeah, I can see it in the results." He grinned. "Well, I mean some of you did as expected. Some of you were better. But I must say, some of you...well, you sort of sucked, guys."

Everyone laughed, not seeming bothered by his statement. Niall didn't seem to be bothered either. I knew which category I was in. I couldn't even concentrate a little in his class, and if I opened my books to revise at home, I only remembered him. The result of the revision would be me touching myself desperately, trying to satisfy a hunger only his hands and mouth, and maybe cock could, while none of what I had managed to study sticking in my brain.

He handed the papers out, and I when I got mine, I wasn't surprised to see how crap my performance was. As he handed me my paper, he smiled at me. Our fingers brushed, and I jumped slightly. Niall frowned.

"You alright, Miss Y/L/N?" he asked softly.

I cleared my throat. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." I said, and he walked off.

The rest of the lesson was spent in agony as I tried desperately to do away with the increasing heat and wetness between my thighs and concentrate on my work. I failed altogether, like always, and when the bell finally rang, I was one of the firsts to get up. However, Niall stopped me.

"Er, (y/n) ?" he asked, and I stopped mid-step, not turning around. "Could you stay back for a bit? There's something I need to discuss with you."

No. Oh God, no. This couldn't be happening. I turned around however, trapped. I nodded, and we waited for the class to clear out. Once it did, Niall walked over to shut the door and then turned to me.

"(Y/n)," he said, and the way my name rolled of his lips made my core throb unbearably, and I gripped the edge of the nearest desk tightly. "I've been noticing the way your performance has been dipping since day one. Your grades..." he shook his head. "Is something wrong? Is something going on with you? Because your grades are quite horrible, and we might have to work on that if you want to pass at all. I checked with all your other subject teachers, but English seems to be the only one you seem to be bad at. Because otherwise, you're a straight A student."

I didn't even know how to respond. How do you tell your teacher the reason you fail his subject is because you're constantly thinking of him fucking you senseless?

You don't.

"You can tell me what's wrong." He said, looking down at me sincerely. His eyes bore into mine, and I was more aroused than ever. My lips parted as my breath came out in a soft pant, and I noticed he was standing slightly closer to me than before. "I can help you out."

"It's...it's nothing Mr-Mr. Horan." I said. "I've just been a bit distracted lately, and I...I'm sorry."

"I can help you, if you want." He said, and to my utter surprise, happiness and horror, he placed his hand on my shoulder. "Extra lessons? Anything to boost your grades?"

His hot breath washed over me, and I couldn't help but let out a small whimper. I bit my lip immediately, and my eyes widened slightly. Right away, Niall's eyes darkened, and I knew he'd caught on to what really was going on.

Well, shit.

"I...I should go." I said hurriedly, my core aching for him. I needed to touch him, needed him to touch me. "I'll uh, see you in...er-"

"Wait," he said, grabbing my wrist in his hand. "(y/n), you're not going anywhere."

"Mr.Horan, I-"

But to my utter shock, he cut me off by placing a kiss on my lips. My eyes widened, as his hands gripped my waist tightly and he pushed me against the wall, his lips moving hungrily against mine. I responded, gripping the front of his shirt tightly and pulling him against me, my tongue battling roughly with his own. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him into me further.

This was so wrong. So, so wrong. I was a student, and he was a teacher. The last thing the two of us should have been doing should have been kissing. And specially not the way we were, hungrily, desperately, as we gripped each other tightly.

He pulled away, his teeth sinking into my bottom lip once before letting go. He looked at me, his eyes darker than I'd ever seen. He was panting slightly, and I needed him so badly at that moment, I couldn't even think straight. It was happening. The fantasy I'd played out so many times in my head, it was happening.

"So it's me, is it?" he asked me, running his finger down my jaw. "I'm the reason you can't think straight? Can't concentrate in class?"

He leaned in, his hot breath washing over my ear. His hands squeezed my breasts lightly over my t-shirt, as his tongue flicked across the shell of my ear. "Tell me, baby? Have you imagined this before?"

His lips moved down to my neck, as he sucked a bruise onto my skin. I moaned as my hands flew to his hair, and I was finally able to run my hands through them, the silky strands slipping easily between my fingers.

"Because I have." He said, and his words surprised me. "God, I've imagined you like this so many times. Pushed against the wall, helpless, looking at me like this." His hands slid down my torso and under my skirt, and he skimmed his fingers across the silky material of my panties. I moaned, bucking my hips ever so slightly into his hands. "I've noticed you, sitting right at the end, biting your lip, staring at me. But..." he chuckled. "I didn't realize what you were thinking. Tell me, (y/n), how wet do I get you?"

He let out a high pitch moan as his fingers applied pressure on my clad crotch. He laughed. "Mm, you like that?"

"Please," I gasped, "Mr. Horan, I-"

He chuckled. "I know you're used to calling me that," he said, as his fingers played with the edge of the crotch of my panties, "but it sort of kills the mood for me. Call me Niall. Now, tell me, is this what you imagine in your head instead of concentrating in my class like you're supposed to?"

"I..." my voice was shaky and high pitched, my need for him escalating quicker than ever. "Yeah."

"Mm, then you've been very bad, (y/n)" He said. "Haven't you?"

His fingers pushed aside the material and skimmed across my slit. I gasped and pushed my hips forward, wanting him to push his fingers deep inside me. "So wet?" he asked, making a 'tsk' sound with is tongue. "Jesus, (y/n)"

"Niall," I moaned, not able to bear it anymore. "Please. Please."

He grinned slowly, but complied. He inserted his fingers into me with ease, because of how much I was dripping for him. I gasped as his fingers settled in me, and he started pumping them in and out of me, slowly at first with two of them. I gripped his shoulders, wanting to feel his bare skin beneath my palms. I undid the buttons of his shirt with some difficulty and placed my hands on his bare chest.

"Fuck," I mewled, as his the speed of his fingers increased. He grinned, and curved his fingers to hit a spot that sent made me arch into him, my mouth falling open as I cried out. His hand covered my mouth but he laughed.

"Shh." He whispered. "As much as I want to make you scream, I can't do it right now."

I moaned as softly as I could against his mouth as his actions continued to send bursts of pleasure shooting through every nerve in my body, and I desperately bucked my hips against his, wanting to come so bad.

"You close, baby?" he asked me, planting open mouthed, hot kisses on the skin of my neck. "Come on. Come for me."

"Niall," I groaned. "I need...fuck, fuck."

"Do it." He said, his fingers moving with incredible speed and my stomach clenched as my hands slid to his back under the shirt, and I held on to him for dear life. "Come."

So I did. Niall's hand covered my mouth again as I moaned against it, bucking my hips as I came, my toes curling , my eyes rolling back into my head, and his name falling from my lips along with a few profanities.

He pulled his fingers out of me and I sighed, my head falling onto his shoulder as I tried to catch my breath. I could feel his erection resting against my thigh. He took my chin on two fingers and made me look up at him.

"Satisfied?" he asked me.

"Not until you fuck me." I said, shaking my head.

He smirked. "Wow," he said, "you're a lot dirtier than I thought."

"Are you complaining?" I asked, removing his shirt quickly and reaching for the button of his trousers.

"No way." He sighed, as I pulled them down along with his boxers, making his erection spring free. He groaned softly at the freedom, and I felt my eyes widen at his size. I didn't say anything, though, but simply proceeded to take him in my hand.

But he stopped me.

"Wait," he said. "Come here."

He took my hand and let me to his desk, lifting me up so I was sitting on it. He placed his hands on either side of me and kissed me roughly , his tongue slipped between my lips and tangling with my own. I whimpered slightly and he pulled away.

"You can blow me later," he said, with a slight smirk on his beautiful face. "Right now, I just need to be inside you."

He took his shaft in his hand, pumping it slowly. He hissed and his brow furrowed, and he was about to enter me, when he suddenly paused.

"What?" I asked, sighing.

"You're not a...I mean..." he raised his eyebrows, and I caught on to what he wanted to ask me.

"No," I rolled my eyes. "Jesus, get on with it."

He smiled. "Yes, ma'am," he mumbled, and spread my legs apart. Positioning himself at my entrance, he slowly pushed in, taking his time to fill me in, making sure I adjusted well.

We both hissed as he settled within me, and Niall reached for my t-shirt to remove it in one swift motion and throw it somewhere behind him. My bra came off next, and as he took one breast in his mouth, he began moving.

I gripped the back of his neck as he sucked harshly on my nipple, while massaging the other breast with his large hand. His skin slapped against mine and I cried out softly, chanting and moaning is name as every part of my body came alive with pleasure. My nerves were on fire and my mind empty of every rational and coherent thought, Niall taking over my very being. His thrusts were fast and hard, and he was grunting against my skin as he kissed me, my neck, sucked on my collarbone, my breasts and let his hands run all over my body.

"Damn it, you're so tight," he panted, his mouth hanging open. "Fuck, this is better than every time I imagined it."

So he did touch himself at the thought of me. The very thought made me gasp and I tightened my grip on him, purring in his ear.

Niall's thrusts were becoming irregular and sloppy, and I felt the familiar knot in my stomach yet again. Our moans and movements were becoming more desperate as we wheeled closer and closer to the edge, and we kissed each other roughly to hold our loud screams in. What I was experiencing was hot and raw, full of a passion and hunger that took my breath away, something I'd never experienced in my entire life.

"I'm gonna come-" he gasped. "Yes, fuck, yes."

Niall's cock twitched inside me and he cried out slightly louder than he should have, as he shot ropes of white hot come within me, moaning my name and grunting and swearing and goddamn, it was everything I'd imagined, except a thousand times better. His face was red, eyebrows furrowed in concentration, sweat beading on his forehead, his hair a mess, lips swollen, eyes rolled back in pleasure and his mouth forming a perfect 'o', soft pants and my name coming out of his mouth.

He pulled out of me and I whimpered at the loss of his cock within me. He dropped to his knees, and gripped my thighs tightly, forcing my legs apart. His tongue furiously attacked my clit, sucking and nibbling ever so lightly on it occasionally, I squealed and wound my fingers in his hair, snuggling his mouth further into my core. My thighs tried to clamp themselves shut around his face but he forced them apart with his hands, and I came for the second time that afternoon. It was as intense as the first one, and I panted and cried his name, my hands tightening in his hair as I thrusted my crotch into his mouth, and his tongue continued its work till I was spent.

He pulled away and stood up as I came back down floating from my incredible high, breathing hard. He kissed me, but this time it was softer, gentler, less urgent. He pulled away and I saw his eyes were back to the sparkling blue they really were, and his smile was light but genuine. He stroked my cheek with his thumb once before dropping his hand and walking away to retrieve our clothes.

We put them on in silence, and my mind was whirling with what had just gone down. I'd had sex with my teacher, and if someone found out, I could get into endless amounts of trouble. So could he. It was so wrong, so wrong, but I didn't remember feeling this amazing in a long time.

"So," he said, breaking the silence. "I think I should apologize for being such a distraction for you. Not my intention." He turned to smile at me, one end of his mouth curling upwards. My insides warmed up as the smile lit up his face, and my heart stuttered.

"I think you sort of made up for it." I mumbled shyly, straightening my hair with my fingers.

He laughed. "Mm, I think so." He said. "That was quite inappropriate, wasn't it? Who knew you were so...?"

"Oh God," I said quietly, blushing furiously. "Please stop."

Niall laughed again. "Alright, alright, sorry." he said. "But if you really want me to stop, how about you come out with me for coffee next Saturday and I'll consider it?"

I hesitated. "Mr. Horan-"

"Niall," he corrected.

"Niall," I said, "If we got out, people may see us together and...well, we can't risk that, so."

His face fell, and he nodded. "I get that." He said, smiling slightly. "I could lose my job, you could lose your education. Forget I asked."

I smiled back at him, and grabbed my back. I walked towards the door, and placed my hand on the door knob.

"Wait, Lillie," he said, and I froze. "Er, if you come over to my house, I could make you lunch or something. And that way, we don't have to worry about people seeing us."

I smiled, but my heart went into overdrive at his words. The thought of being alone with him...in his house...

"I mean, only if you want to..." he said, and in his voice, I could sense that he was already thinking I'd refuse.

So I turned around and smiled at him. "That sounds...okay." I nodded, and Niall smiled.
"Great." He said, grinning. "See you tomorrow, Ms. Y/L/N. Don't be late for class, or I may have to call you to stay back once more."

"Are you sure that's a bad thing?" I asked, and with a cheeky grin in his direction, I walked off.