BEST NIALL IMAGINE(Part 2)

"You're beautiful [Y/N] and you have no reason to be insecure. I don't love you for your shape, I love you for your heart and personality," he says firmly.

You smile and feel your cheeks redden just the slightest. Niall slowly lowers his eyes until they land on your breasts. Your cheeks turn a deep shade of red and you feel Niall's boner increase even more - making you happy that it excites him.

His hands start on your stomach and slowly make their way up to your breasts. Once he gets there, he slowly outlines the breasts with his fingertips; giving you shivers. His hands run gently over your breasts and you gasp from the contact. He traces his hands gently all around; giving you tingles all over your body.

Niall starts massaging your breasts; gently pulling and squeezing all over. His thumbs touch your nipples and you half-gasp-half-moan. Niall smirks and starts pulling on the small little buds gently.

You sigh and tilt your head back, slowly closing your eyes. Niall's hands continue roaming gently all over, rubbing all around. You feel so wet and you bite your lip to keep from smiling from the pleasure.

He runs his hands down past your stomach and traces the waistband of your underwear. You start to feel uncertain but you shrug it off and take off his pants. Seeing his hard-on practically poke out of his boxers gives you butterflies in the stomach.

Niall starts tugging gently on your underwear and your head pops up quickly, your eyes as big as golf balls. You can't help but be nervous about this.

Niall looks up and notices, he leans in and kisses you softly on the lips. You sigh and kiss him back gently, relaxing a bit.

"We can stop here baby," he whispers against your lips.

You shake your head and pull away; wanting to continue. Niall smiles and goes back to his position. he gently runs his hands up to the waistband and slowly pulls it off.

He then throws them gently on the ground and you shut your eyes; not wanting to see Niall's reaction to when he first looks at it.

His hands caress your inner thighs and he gently brings them closer. He finally gets to your sensitive region and he delicately runs his hands over. You shiver and keep your eyes shut; wondering what he'll do next.

Niall brings an index finger over to your clit and gently starts rubbing. Your body jumps from the pleasure and you find yourself wanting to moan. He pecks your clit softly with his warm, soft mouth before running the finger down to your entrance slowly.

He gently pushes the finger in and you groan, tilting your head back. He starts pushing the finger in and out of you. You moan and the pleasure feels so good - it's not like you've never done this to yourself before anyways, so it doesn't hurt.

Niall begins gently pumping the finger faster and faster inside of you. You forget your shyness and start to buck your hips into him.

"Niall," you whimper, feeling yourself getting close.

He curves the finger against your g-spot and your whole body jerks forward. He continues pumping the finger inside of you and now curves into your g-spot every time. You begin to buck your hips even harder and you start panting, super close to your orgasm.

You bucking your hips more makes him slam even deeper against your g-spot. You let out another moan and whimper his name. He goes at maximum speed to drive you over the edge and you tilt your head back, mouth wide open.

He curves deeply against your g-spot at his maximum speed and you let out your orgasm, feeling relieved and unclenching.

Niall pulls his finger out and licks it. You cringe, not knowing whether he'd like it or not. Niall pulls out a clean finger and smiles, leaning back over to you.