Niall Horan(Dirty Imagine)

You and your boyfriend Niall were cuddling on your couch together watching the Avengers. You had seen this film about seven times so you were getting quite bored. You looked up at Niall who looked so concentrated on the film. You lifted your head up giving him a kiss on the cheek. He looked at you smiling before leaning in and giving you a kiss on your nose. You giggled as he did so, making him blush lightly. You gave him a passionate kiss, which lasted longer than you excepted.

Your kiss, soon turned into a heavy make-out session. You ran you fingers through Niall's hair tugging at it.

"(y/n)" He moaned lightly against your lips,

He moved down to your neck finding your sweet spot, and sucking on it.

"Niall' You moaned softly.

You felt his hand slip under your shirt, peeling it off. He kissed you hungrily against your lips. He pulled away from the kiss, taking his shirt off quickly and throwing it on to the floor. you looked up into his eyes, which were now full of lust.You peeled off your shorts quickly while he did the same to his.

He brought his lips back to yours, kissing you roughly, making you sightly moan. You felt his hands travel to your bra strap unbuttoning it. he looked at you observing your body, while he bit his lip, makig you blush like mad.

"(y/n), you're so beautiful" He smiled before going down to kiss your stomach. He made a trail of wet kisses all the way down to your cilt. He applied pressure to it with his fingers making you moan,

"Niiiaaalll"

He kept doing this, which was getting you frustrated.

"Niall stop teasing" You frowned.

"What do you want me to do?" He smirked, making you even more frustrated.

"Niall please."

"Please what?"

"Fuck me Niall"

'Sorry what was that?"

"FUCK ME NIALL!!"

"As you wish" He smirked again.

He stripped off your panties, then his boxers.

"You ready princess?" He asked positioning himself. You nodded.

You felt his tip at your entrance, then you felt more of his member enter you. You winced in pain.

'You okay love?"

"Mhm, go faster" Niall quickened his pace. The pain soon turned into pleasure and your moaned.

"Fuck, oh fuck" Niall cursed as he thrusted faster and faster into you.

"Oh Niall" You moaned loudly.

"Fuck (y/n) you're so tight!" He moaned.

Niall kept quicking his pace, every second, making the pleasure nothing like you ever felt before.

"Oh fuck Niall I'm gonna cum"

You felt his thrusts becoming sloppier and sloppier. His cock twitches inside of you, before warm liquid shot through you.

He pulled out of you panting, as he lays his sweaty body on yours.

"We should watch movies more often" he laughed.

"Yes, we should"