#4.How He Proposes(3/5)

Zayns is quite weird, but it's how my cousin's fiancé proposed to her, so I thought it would be cool to put it as Zayn's. Sorry if you hate it. I don't really like how I wrote these "How He Proposes" preferences. I personally don't think there that good, but whatever.

~Sabrina x

****

Louis:

You and Louis were cuddling together oh your shared bed. Louis kept running his fingers through your soft hair as you nuzzled your head in his warm chest.

"I love lazy days" Louis whispered, giving you a kiss on your forehead.

"Me too" You tiredly yawned into his chest.

"I cannot wait till we get married" Louis said surprising you.

You backed away from his chest and looked up into his shinning blue eyes,

"You want to marry me?" You asked in astonishment.

"Of course I do" He smiled, pulling out a royal blue box out of his pocket. How didn't you notice that there before? "Why do you think I bought this?" He chuckled lightly, making you smile massively.

"Louis I" You stumbled, unsure of what to say.

"(y/n), will you do the honor of marrying me?"

"Of course I will Louis!" You said almost crying.

He smiled widely, with his perfect straight teeth, as he wrapped his arms around you into a tight hug.

"I love you Louis" You said now crying softly.

"I love you too (y/n), now we can have lazy days together for the rest of our lives together"

Niall:

It was valentines day, and Niall has told you he had something special planned for the two of you. All day long you bugged him, pleading for him to tell you what he had planned but he just kept his mouth shut.

It was now 6:00 and Niall finally agreed to tell you were you two were headed.

"So Where are we going Niall?" You asked.

"The park" Niall smiled, pulling you closer to him, as you walked down the street together.

"The park?" You asked confused.

"Yea, just wait till you see what I have planned for us" He grinned , kissing your cheek.

When you two finally arrived, there was a sweet picnic set up, for the two of you.

"Niall this is so beautiful" You gasped.

"I'm glad you like it" He smiled approving of your reaction.

When you two finished eating, you laid together on the picnic blanket, you head resting on his warm chest, while he had his arm around you firmly.

"The view is perfect" You said quite amazed.

"Yeah, but it'll never compare to you" You felt your heart flutter. You were probably blushing like mad now!

"Niall" You giggled, sitting up from his chest.

"No (y/n) I mean it. Your so perfect, and I'm so glad I'm the lucky guy who got you"

"And I'm glad I'm the lucky girl who got you" You assured him, pecking his lips softly.

"Your the girl I wanna spend the rest of my life with (y/n). With that, I think it's time to ask you this" He pulled out a red velvet box out of his pocket and opened it up, reveling the most perfect ring you ever laid your eyes on

"(y/n) You already make me the happiest man in the world, but lets make it official, Will you do the honor of marrying me?"

"Niall of course" You said, with tears streaming down your face.

He slipped the ring on your finger, before looking up into your eyes.

"I love you so much (y/n) your the best thing that's ever happened to me"

"I love you so much too Niall" You smiled, before giving him a massive passionate kiss.

Zayn:

All day long Zayn has been muttering stuff under his breath to himself, and it was starting to worry you. You had no idea what was wrong with him!

"Zayn babe you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine" He assured you, but you knew he wasn't.

He paced around the room nervously, and you didn't know what to do. Every time you asked him if he was okay, he assured you he was, but you knew he wasn't.

"Zayn you know you can tell me anything"

"I know, it's just this is different babe"

"Different how?" You asked quirking up an eyebrow.

"It just is...." He trailed off.

"Come, sit next to me" You said patting the edge of the bed.

He did as told, but still never said anything to you. You couldn't help but start to get frustrated with him.

"Zayn!!!" You whined

"Open up your hands (y/n)" Zayn asked, and you obeyed.

You saw him reach for something in his pocket, but you didn't bother to look.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when you felt something being placed in your hand.

You looked down at your hand and inside was a black box.

You then looked at Zayn, who was looking at you nervously.

"So is that a yes?"

"Zayn I don't even know what to say"

"Say yes"

"Yes" you smirked.

"So you'll marry me?"

"Of course I will" You laughed, hugging him. "Did you think I would say no?"

"To be quite honest I didn't know"

"Zayn how could I say no to you, your my everything" You smiled , making him blush a little.

"Thanks (y/n), your my everything too" he grinned, before giving you a long passionate kiss.