BEST NIALL IMAGINE(Part 1)

**NOT MINE**

I found this online, and I just love it so much, so I'm just sharing it with guys :) , Enjoy!!! x

WARNING:DIRTY CONTENT INVOLVED.

***

You look down at both your intertwined hands and can't help but smile to yourself. You still can't believe that your boyfriendis Niall Horan - also, he's your first boyfriend. You two haven't been dating for long, only a good week or so. You've never kissed him before, or any boy to be truthful.

You're actually sort of afraid that you won't know what to do when he leans in and kisses you. And thanks to Zayn who so kindly hinted around; he plans on kissing you today. You're really nervous and you have no idea what to do when the time comes.

You two go back to your house after your walk around the neighbourhood on this beautiful summer day. Once you get on the porch, you turn to Niall and smile, your cheeks blushing a bit.

Niall rests one hand on your waist and he tucks a piece of hair behind your ear before resting the other hand on one side of your face. You slowly wrap your arms around his warm neck and smile a bit.

"Well, I have to go see the lads for a show coming up but ... I'll see you later?" he asks hopefully, smiling a bit.

You nod and add, "Yeah see you later!"

Niall remains there and your heart stops. This is it, your first kiss is finally going to happen. You feel as if you can't breathe and Niall slowly moves in, tilting his head a bit and closing his eyes.

You just remain there as Niall continues leaning in and you have absolutely no idea what to do. Do you close your eyes or wait until he's actually kissing you? Are you supposed to lean in as well or?

Your thoughts get interrupted by a soft warm pair of lips pressing gently against your own. You feel as if the whole world stops and your heart finally feels like it's beating again. His lips feel soft against yours and it feels right - the perfect fit.

As if on instinct, you close your eyes and kiss him back - not even knowing what your doing. Your lips are moving as one and the kiss is amazing! His warm lips tingle against yours and you wish they'd never leave. You feel him apply more pressure with his lips; kissing you deeper than before. You find yourself doing the same and running your fingers through his hair, sucking gently on his bottom lip.

Niall pulls his lips away slowly, gently pulling on your bottom lip before pulling away but pecks them softly once more before resting his forehead against yours, grinning the biggest smile you've ever seen him have.

Your cheeks redden and Niall grins even more which you didn't even think was possible. Your first kiss is already over, but it was perfect.

"I'll see you later [Y/N]," he smiles and pecks your cheek softly before pulling away.

He waves at you before hoping into the car. You didn't even notice all the other boys staring from the car - you didn't even know his ride was already there! You were too caught in the amazing kiss.

After the car is gone, you smile and slowly slide down against the door, grinning like a big idiot and biting on your lip; trying to make the smile not seem too big.

That kiss is the only thing on your mind for the rest of the day.

- - -

"Come on we should get off the bed," your boyfriend of five months, Niall, says.

"Noooooo," you reply, intertwining your legs with his. "Let's stay!" You do your cute pout thing that Niall almost always falls for. He looks at you and groans, trying to shield his eyes which makes you giggle.