#1.How You Tell Him You're Pregnant

Harry: You sat on your couch nervously waiting for Harry to come home. How could you let this happen? You weren't even married yet! You weren't even engaged yet! What if he doesn't love you anymore? I thought to myself. Fuck.

"(y/n) I'm home" you heard Harry call from the door.

"I'm in the living room" you called out.

"Hi beautiful" he smiled coming into the living room, and making his way toward you. He gave you a kiss on the lips, before pulling back.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried.

"Nothing." You lied.

"It's something. (y/n) I know you too well"

"Harry I-Im.."

"What is it babe?"

"Pregnant" You sniffed, looking down at the ground. He gasped. There was a moment of silence before Harry broke it,

"That's great"

"What?"

"(y/n) we're going to have a baby!"

"You're not mad?"

"Of course I'm not" he smiled, bringing you into a warm hug.

"I love you (y/n)"

"I love you too Harry"

Liam: You sat on the bathroom floor crying your eyes out. How did this happen? You and Liam were always careful during sex. You clutched the pregnancy test in your hand, before throwing it angrily at the closed door.

"Fuck you" You cried out.

"(y/n)?" You heard someone say from the door.

"Liam?" You softly answered.

"(y/n) Babe what's going on?" He asked with concern. You quickly wiped the tears from your face before opening the door for Liam.

"(y/n)!" He gasped, hugging you tight against him, "babe what happened?"

"Liam I'm pregnant" You cried against his chest. He gasped softly, letting this information take him in, before kissing your head softly.

"Sssh (y/n) it's okay we're going to get through this together"

Louis: "YOU FUCKING KISSED HER YOU ARSE!"

"I DID NOT (Y/N)!"

"YOU DID FUCKING TWO I FUCKING SAW YOU!"

"OKAY FUCKING GET OVER IT YOU BITCH!"

"YOU KIDDING ME? YOU'RE SUCH A ARSE LOUIS DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN" You stomped angrily out of your shared bedroom. Tears forming in your eyes from all the anger shooting through your whole body.

"BY THE WAY I'M FUCKING PREGNANT WITH YOUR KID, YOU FUCKING DOUCHE-BAG" You were now crying.

You angrily grabbed your bag from the kitchen and made your way out of your now used to be shared flat with Louis. You couldn't believe he cheated on you with another girl. On top of all that you were pregnant with his child.

"(Y/N) WAIT!" Louis called after you.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" You screamed at him, tears still falling from your eyes.

"I'm so sorry, please don't leave me I love you so much" he said calmly, his eyes getting watery.

"Then why did you cheat on me?" You said softly unable to speak anymore

"I was drunk and I thought it was you. Please (y/n) you're everything to me please don't go" He said now crying. You walked over to him giving him a hug.

"I'm sorry Louis"

"I'm sorry too baby"

"C'mon let me take you out for lunch, since we're now feeding for two" he smiled softly, which warmed your heart.

Niall: You had went to Ireland for the first time ever meeting Niall's family. Luckily for you they all loved you. The first night there you and Niall had some fun in the shower, and you were now pregnant. You weren't planning on it but it just happened. You were out shopping with Maura, getting to know her.

"Maura can I tell you something?"

"Sure love what is it?"

"Well I haven't told Niall yet, because I just don't know how but I'm pregnant" You whimpered softly.

"Oh my" Maura gasped.

"How do I tell him?"

"When you're alone with him" She suggested, and you nodded your head in agreement.

When you were finished shopping, Niall was in the living room with Greg playing videos games.

"Niall can I speak to you? It's important"

"Of course princess" He asked confused, pausing the game. "I'll be back in 3 minutes to finish kicking your arse in this game" Niall laughed.

When you got into Niall and yours bedroom you motioned him to come sit next to you.

"What did you want to tell me?" Niall asked.

"Niall, how would you feel about being a daddy?"

"Well I would feel pretty awesome, I'm hoping to be one in a couple of years"

"No Niall I mean like right now"

"You wanna have kids already? We're not even married!"

"No Niall!" I giggled, "I'm pregnant"

"What??!?" He opened his mouth is awe. "Since when? How? What?"

"The shower day..."

"Oh god" Niall face-palmed himself. "I'm sorry (y/n) I should have been more careful" He shaked his head of diapprovment, which made you disappointed. Did he not want this baby?

"Well I'm glad it's you (y/n) And I can't wait till we're parents" he smiled, before giving you a sweet passionate kiss.

Zayn: It had been two weeks since your honeymoon with Zayn and ever since you were feeling extremely sick. You would wake up with morning sickness, then have the weirdest cravings, which you would end up throwing back up. Today you decided to go to the doctor with Zayn.

"Mrs.Malik?, the doctor is ready for you" A nurse told me.

"I'll be back in a little bit" you told Zayn, and he nodded tiredly.

When you reached the doctors room you were quite nervous. You twiddled with your fingers to try and make your nervousness go away but nothing was working. The doctor had made you pee in a cup earlier and said he was going to test it then see what was wrong with me. A bunch of thoughts swirled through my head on what was happening to me. A mans voice interrupted them though.

"Okay so your (y/n) I have found out what's your problem"

"What is it?"

"You're pregnant" He smiled, making your jaw drop. Of course! How could have you been so stupid?

"Oh thank gosh it's not something worse, thank you doctor!" You smiled, shaking his hand, before running off to tell Zayn the good news, when you reached him, you were out of breath, but you didn't care.

"Zayn!" You laughed!

"(y/n)? What happened"

"I'm pregnant!" You smiled widely. Zayn got up from his seat taking you into his arms.

"Goodness (y/n) That's amazing!"