Zayn (Fight Imagine)

"YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD STOP ZAYN" You cried out. Zayn had promised he would stop smoking and you had just caught him with a cigarette.

"IT'S MY LIFE NOT YOURS!" Zayn yelled at you.

"It could kill you" You whimpered, unable to scream anymore.

"Gosh, I made such a mistake choosing you to be my girlfriend" He said calmly, but angrily. You gasped you couldn't believe what he just said, how could he say that? After all the times he said you were the best thing that happened to him, and all the I love you's he said.

"Fine then, I'll go" You looked into his eyes, making him look at the ground. You waited for him to say something to you. Hoping he'd plead for you not to go, but it was no use, he didn't speak.

"Goodbye Zayn, we're done" You said heartbroken.

***

The next day~

You were watching a movie with your bestfriend to keep your mind off what happened yesterday with Zayn. You felt your eyes get wetter, but you ignored it. You weren't going to cry. You were stronger than this. You jumped when you heard your phone call. It was Liam.

"Hello?"

"(y/n)?"

"Yes"

"Oh my gosh, Zayn-"

"WHAT? What's going on with him, is he okay Liam?"

"I don't know, he's disappeared and me and the boys can't find him. Have you seen him?"

"Yesterday I did, that's all, we had a fight"

"A fight? Oh my, what happened?"

"Well he promised he would quit smoking and I caught him yesterday with a cigarette, so we had a fight and we broke up" You signed, realizing how ridiculous this sounded. You were changing Zayn from he was. You felt like crying. You just wanted to be in Zayn's arms and tell him how sorry you were.

You snapped out of your thoughts when you heard voices in the background.

"Oh my god no!" You heard Liam say with a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Liam what's going on?" You asked quite curious.

"Oh (y/n) we found him! He's at Grinn's Bar"

You felt queasy as he said that. He only went there when he really needed to take a load off. It's not like Zayn liked to get drunk, he just said it would "release the pain"

He went out of control when he was drunk. That's the part that scares you the most. If someone pissed him off at the bar then they were done for it. Zayn would probably beat the shit out of them.

"(y/n)? You there?"

"Yes , I'll meet you at Grinn's Bar"

[Zayn's POV]

I couldn't believe it. She broke up with me. The pain was unbearable. I took another sip of my whiskey. It was very strong, and it burned in my throat and it went down.

"God your so stupid Zayn" I muttered to myself. Why did you say that to her? She wouldn't have left! Why didn't you quit smoking like she told you too?

I angrily grabbed the pack of cigarettes from my pocket and threw it, hoping it would hit the wall, but it didn't.

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath. It hit a bald muscular guy covered in tattoo's on his neck.

"Hey what the fuck is your problem" he shouted at me coming towards me.

"Sorry man, I didn't mean to hit you"

He grabbed me by the collar of my leather jacket, positioning himself to hit me.

"HEY!" I heard a familiar voice say from the door.

"(y/n)" I smiled.

[Your POV]

As soon as you reached the bar you ran into it as fast as you could. As soon as you walks through the door you saw a big bald guy about to hit someone. Zayn.

"HEY!" you yelled out.

"(y/n)" You heard Zayn say.

The big man turned around to look at me.

"Is this dick your boyfriend?" He slurred.

"Yes" you said hoping Zayn would forget about the breakup. You looked over and him and you saw his face light up.

"Please leave him alone" You pleaded coming over to the guy.

"Why should I? He threw his cigarettes at me"

"That's my fault. He's angry about me wanting me to have him quit smoking. Zayn's a good guy, he wouldn't do it on purpose, I swear" You said calmly hoping the guy would leave him alone.

The man signed as he let go of Zayn.

"Your lucky your girlfriend came, or you would have gotten your arse kicked"

You Zayns face tense up, but you shot him one of those looks like, Don't start.

"Thank you" Zayn said, softly.

"Your welcome"

"Why did you come?" Zayn asked you confused.

"Because I love you, and I had to make sure you were okay. I ding want anything to happen to you Zayn. Ever"

"I feel the same, but about you" Zayn smiled.

"Look Zayn I'm sorry for trying to change you. You can smoke if you want. I'm not your controller"

"No (y/n) I should have listened to you. I'm sorry for saying all those things I said to you yesterday"

You smiled, and Zayn pulled you into one of his perfect warm hugs.

***

"Bye Liam" you called out after he left with the rest of the boys. Liam made it to the bar along with Niall, Louis and Harry. Then you all headed to what used to be yours and Zayn's shared flat. The boys were now leaving, and you didn't know if you should leave to?

"(y/n)" Zayn said softly

"Yes?"

"I love you"

"I love you Zayn. And I really don't want to be broken up" Saying that made Zayn's face light up.

He leaned down and passionately kissed you. You were so grateful he was yours again. And you were hoping to keep it that way.

----------

Sorry if it sucked :/ Im just not feeling creative right now.

~Sabrina