#4.How He Proposes(2/5)

Harry:

"Harry what's wrong with you?" You asked confused.

"What do you mean?"

"All day long, you've been acting weird, it's starting to freak me out" You said quite weirded out by Harry's actions. All day Harry's been talking about weddings, babies and starting families and you just don't know what's up with him.

"I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to freak you out, it's just I don't know how to ask you this...." Harry said trailing off.

"Ask me what? Harry you know you can ask me anything" You smiled, placing your hand on his shoulder

"I know, it's just.... This is tougher to ask than most questions"

"Well whenever your ready" You assured him, making him a slight more comfortable.

Harry gazed into your eyes, making your heart flutter. No matter how long you two have been together for, Harry will always have this special affect on you, that you can't explain.

He smiled at you, reveling his adorable dimples, before he got down on one knee, making you gasp.

You watched as he pulled a small black box out of his pocket, and tears starting to form in your eyes.

He looked up at you, smiling before beginning,

"(y/n), words can't even describe how happy you make me. When were together, everything in the world disappears, and your all that's in it. You mean everything to me, so will you do the honor of marrying me, and making our relationship forever lasting?"

You couldn't believe the words that just came out of his mouth. Harry was actually popping the question.

"Harry, of course!" You cried, dropping down to your knees and hugging him, tightly.

He slipped the ring on your finger, as you watched him, crying lightly.

"I love you so much (y/n), you have no idea"

"I love you too Harry" you smiled, before giving him a massive passionate kiss.

Liam:

It was Christmas morning and you and Liam were cuddling under the blankets together. You were quite curious to see what Liam had bought you, and you couldn't wait till Liam saw what you got him.

"Babe I wanna open the presents but you body is so warm and comfy" You told him, making him chuckle.

"Well we have all day to open them babe" He said, giving you a kiss on your forehead.

You two stayed like that for about 10 more minutes until you made the effort of getting up.

"You left me" Liam frowned.

"I'll be back" you giggled, making him stick his tongue out at you.

You grabbed a box that had Liam written nice and neat at the top.

"Here this one is yours" you said, handing him a box.

You watched him as he carefully unwrapped the present. When it was clear what you got him, his smile grew bigger.

"Babe your mad!" He laughed, bringing you into a tight hug.

"All for you" you smiled, proud that he liked his present.

"These costs loads! Why would you spend all this money on me?"

"You mean the world to me Liam, why wouldn't I?"

He massively smiled, before giving you a long passionate kiss.

You two exchanged more gifts to one another until there was nothing left under the Christmas tree.

Liam made his way into the kitchen and you sat in the parlor, admiring what he bought you.

Diamond necklace, winter coat, a sled, a nice pair of uggs, Justin Bieber perfume, and a box full of cosmetics.

You two had really gone all out on one another this year.

"Love there's one more present in here, come open it" Liam called from the kitchen.

"Another? Oh Liam, your mad, I've got plenty already!"

"Just c'mon babe, this one is better than the others"

You got up and made your way into the kitchen. Your heart beat hard against your chest, as you refused to believe what was in front of you.

Pictures of you and Liam hung from the ceiling, bringing back loads of memories you two shared.

You looked over to Liam, who was smiling his adorable smile, and was surprisedly down on one knee.

"Liam-" You began but were cut off by him,

"(y/n) I know this seems like much, but it's just proving what I'm willing to do for the women I love, so (y/n) will you please marry me?"

You stared at him, unable to speak, Liam actually wanted you to be his wife. His girl forever.

The tears streamed down your face as you accepted his marriage proposal.

He slipped the ring on your finger, as you kept crying softly.

"I love you (y/n)"

"I love you too Liam" you smiled, giving his a long passionate kiss.

****

Niall, Louis , and Zayn up tomorrow x :)

~Sabrina x