Niall Imagine(For Ally)

Sorry that it took so long to be uploaded. Wattpad thought it would be funny to delete it when I worked so hard on it yesterday -.- But sorry, here it is enjoy! Sorry if it sucks ...

****

His lips. Nialls lips. On yours. Stop pressuring yourself over it Ally. He likes you. He'll like the kiss. Just get over it already. All week long Zayn has dropped in hints that Niall was going to kiss you today. Most people wouldn't care, but he was Niall Horan, I mean how could you not care?

You nervously fiddled with your fingers on your sofa, trying to get all the negative thoughts to fled your head, but it wasn't working. What's the worse that could happen? Niall wouldn't like you anymore? He wasn't like that.

You were quickly snapped out of your thoughts when your iPhone chirped signaling you had a text message.

"I cannot wait till later ! Gonna be loads of fun !" -Niall xx

"Me either babe! See ya later x"

You looked at the time. 5:00. Well if you were going to get ready for your date with Niall, might as well start now.

You invaded your closet searching and examining every piece of clothing.

"This color is horrible" you scoffed throwing a grayish dress to the side of the room.

You continued that cycle for a little bit, until you came upon a pink floral dress.

"Oh my gosh, perfect" you squealed, feeling accomplished about yourself, that you finally found the perfect dress to wear.

You took a shower as fast as you could, putting your hair into a bun so , no loose strands would get wet.

When you were finished you slipped the dress on, and examined yourself in the mirror.

Natural hair , or should you do something with it ? You thought.

You finally decided to curl the ends , so your hair would stand out , but not to much.

After you were finished you put on a little mascara, and a little eyeliner making your eyes pop. The way Niall liked them. To finish your look you put on a nice coat of pink lipstick that went perfectly with your dress.

You were so impressed with your outfit that you couldn't wait till Niall came and got you now.

30 minutes later, the doorbell finally rang.

"Niall!" You smiled, as you opened the door!

"Ally, bab- oh my god. Ally you look.... Amazing" he said speechless, making you blush.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself" you smirked winking at him.

It was true though, oh how amazing he looked. He wore a nice purple cardigan with a white t-shirt underneath, and black khakis.

"Shall we go?" Niall asked in a polite goofy way, making you giggle.

"Yes I am" you grinned, taking his hand into yours, as you made your way to his car. Could this night get any better?

***

"Oh I'm stuffed" you giggled, as you made your way to the car with Niall.

"Babe, if you keep eating like that, I think you may end up eating more than me" He smiled.

"Highly impossible" You smirked standing in front of the passenger door, with your hands on your hips.

He smirked as well, making his way over to you.

You felt the nerves travel up your body, no not right now. You weren't ready, What if-

But your thoughts disappeared when you felt a pair of plump lips down on yours.

Unsure of what to do, your lips followed his, moving together in sync. You couldn't help the butterflies traveling through your stomach.

You were disappointed when he pulled away.

"That was great Ally" Niall said biting his bottom lip, making you blush like mad.

Your first kiss with him, was everything you hoped it would be. Magical and perfect.