#5.How You Meet(2/5)

Harry:

You were causally walking your dog in the park when you spotted a quite attractive boy playing Frisbee with some girl. You were quite determined to see what he looked like so you walked further towards him. You were so focused on the fit boy you didn't even see the Frisbee headed towards you. When you finally noticed it, it was to late and it hit you right on your forehead making you fall onto the ground in pain.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry babe, are you okay?" You heard a boy say to you.

"Yes I'm fi- oh my gosh" You gasped noticing who was talking to you. Harry! Fricking Harry styles. You were dreaming? No you couldn't have? You weren't knocked out or anything. Wait where did your dog go? Oh who cares your talking to fricking Harry!

He laughed softly reviling his dimples. You wanted to touch them, and just admire them, but you didn't want to weird out Harry.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?" You heard a girl say beside you.

You looked to see, the one and only Gemma. Your were definitely dreaming. No way you were talking to Gemma and Harry !

"Yes I'm fine" I assured both of them, "thank you"

"No problem, I'm Harry" He said sticking out his hand.

"Yea I knew that, but I'm (y/n)" You smiled shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you (y/n) Gemma and I are both sorry for any inconvince we caused you"

"No it's fine, really"

"Why don't you play a couple of rounds with us?, in a way of saying we're sorry" Gemma asked, making your heartbeat race faster. You playing Frisbee with them two? It's like she wanted you to pass out.

"Sure I'd love to" you smiled, following Gemma into her position.

You spent the rest of that afternoon playing Frisbee with them two, laughing and enjoying each others company. In the end you ended up getting Harry's number, which you went home and bragged to your best friend uncontrollably. Until she reminded you that your dog was missing. Oops?

Liam:

It was your first concert, and you were quite nervous. You had won tickets for the front row, and also you'd be meeting the boys.

"Oh my gosh (y/f/n) I'm going to cry" You said.

"Calm down, act natural"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" You said hyperventilating! You knew you would keep calm around the boys- well at least you were planning on it. You didn't want to fangirl around them because you knew how much they hated that. And you wanted them to actually like you. Especially Liam.

"I know, but Liam won't like you if you don't stop" She did in a sing song voice, hoping she would tick you off, and it did.

"You're being stupid" You snapped, making her face twitch.

"Well sorry, if I'm just stating the obvious" She snapped back, rolling her eyes. You signed trying to ignore her. Your main focus was just trying to get Liam to like you. And not as in a relationship kind of way, but a friendship kind of way. That's all you wanted, and you were pretty determined to make it happen.

When you finally got into the stadium you were trying to contain your emotions. You felt the jitters run through your body, as you couldn't take in what was in front of your eyes. You (y/f/n, y/l/n) was going to meet your idols , and watch them in concert afterwards. This day couldn't get any better !

You made your way past tons of windows into a dim room. Inside you and (y/f/n) found two security guards. As quickly as you could you pulled out two VIP passes. When the guards confirmed , you two were let into another room. Nerves traveled throughout your body as you couldn't get the thought of seeing your idols in person out of your head. It was happening. Finally.

Time passed and more people entered the room. You knew it was wrong, but you wished that it was only you meeting the boys. And to get time alone with Liam would even be better.

Silence.

Then it happened.

The five familiar daring accents got louder as the time passed.

And soon enough there they were.

Standing in front of you.

All of them.

Niall, Louis, Harry, Zayn, and Liam.

You took in a deep breath and introduced yourself to each and every one of them. When you made yourself to Liam, you gave him a hug. Pulling him tight. You couldn't help but cry right into him. The love of your life was right in your arms. How could you let go?

Hearing his accent in person was the best thing that has ever happened to you. You couldn't believe this was actually happening. Liam fucking Payne.

His eyes when they made contact with yours made your heart skip a beat. Your hands tremble with nerves.

But time ran out, and soon enough you did have to say your goodbyes.

But what you and Liam didn't know was that this wouldn't be your last encounter.