Louis (Camping Imagine)

"You excited babe?"

"I don't know"

"C'mon camping is awesome"

"I hope so" You muttered. You hadn't been camping before and you were quite nervous. Being in the dark didn't seem to please you, and being in the woods was even worse. But the thing you hated the most was all the bugs! Why did there have to be bugs?

"If you don't enjoy it, then we can leave whenever you want" He smiled at me, which warmed your heart. Well at least he cared.

When you got to the camping site, you were surprised when you saw no one around.

"Louis there's no one here" you frowned.

"Good, we get some privacy"

You pulled out your phone from your pocket, luckily you still had service. How long was this going to last for?

You two went further into the woods which made you a little afraid but you shrugged it off.

"Aha here! Perfect" Louis said, proud of the spot he found for us to set up our tents.

***

After you finished setting up your tents the sky was already getting darker. How long has Louis been teaching you to set up a tent? You thought to yourself.

"Well I'm starving" Louis said breaking the awkward silence.

"Me too, what's there to eat?"

"The McDonalds we bought, about 1 hour ago"

"Perfect" you smirked.

You two sat inside your tent eating your food, laughing and talking. So far you were loving the camping trip.

When you finished your food, you and Louis had a fun game of twister, which you won of course.

When the the sky was complete dark you and Louis made a fire, from wood you had collected before. You were nice and toasty. You two roasted marshmallows making some nice s'mores. After a while of sitting neat the fire, you decided to go back into the tent.

"Louis I'm tired" you yawned.

"Yea me too, I'm just going to put out this fire I'll meet you in the tent" You nodded your head and went into the tent. You laid on the hard floor, trying to ignore the uncomfortableness. You were starting to drift off to sleep, when you felt a arm go around your waist and pull your body closer.

"Goodnight babe" Louis whispered softly into your ear, before you giving you a sweet kiss on your cheek.

"Goodnight Lou" you yawned again, before drifting off to sleep in Louis's warm touch.