xiii [R]

Taestydaddy
Koooookie~

Juancock
Hey hyuuuung~

Taestydaddy
How was your second day at school?

Juancock
Meh it was aight, I didn't see that dude again. He didn't even say sorry like you said :(

Taestydaddy
Maybe he wasn't at school

Juancock
Why wouldn't he?

Taestydaddy
He might feel sorry for himself and not able to face school because he's so upset about what he did

Juancock
What makes you so sure?

Taestydaddy
Just a hunch

Juancock
Mhm

I need some cheering up

Taestydaddy
I can do that

;))))))

Juancock
;)))

Can I call you?

Taestydaddy
Sure thing baby ;)

Dialing
Taestydaddy

In-call with
Taestydaddy

Jungkook's POV

"Hey baby"

Once again, his voice sends shivers down my spine. The familiar soothing tone fills the room from my phone as I sit cross-legged on my bed.

"Hello, daddy" I hum in a low tone as I quickly pull closed the curtains of my window by my bed. The room turns dark, a stream of sunlight through a gap in the curtains being the only source of light.

"Mhm, baby I missed you~"

I slowly unzip my tight black skinny jeans, biting my bottom lip.
"I missed you too" I breathe, hastily pulling down the denim and revealing my Calvin Klein boxer shorts hugging my already hard member.

Even his voice drives me crazy.

"I wanna try something different, is that okay baby?"

I gulp and grip onto the waistband of my boxers, ready to pull them off.
"Of course, daddy"

I take a deep breath and remove the material, throwing it to the side. I wait to find out what's in store this time.

"Okay baby, I want you to put two fingers into your mouth and suck up them until they're covered in saliva"

His voice isn't demanding, just kind and soft, almost like talking to a child. I happily oblige and do as he wants. My fingers taste unfamiliar and salty but I do as he says. I coat my fingers with my saliva and hum to signal I finished the task. I hear shuffling on the other end, most likely to be bed sheets or clothes being taken off.

"Done baby? Okay now you don't have to do this if you don't want to..."

There was a pause and he was perhaps awaiting for an objection but I didn't give him one.

"I want you to coat that sweet asshole of yours with saliva and put one finger in"

My breath hitches. I knew this was coming but I hadn't quite prepared myself for what was to come. I've never done this before.

I'll do it for daddy.

I hum as a quick response and shuffle into a better position, taking my fingers out of my mouth. Biting my lip, I begin to circle my wet fingers around my tight hole. The feeling is strange, my hole twitching with the sudden contact.

Once I am satisfied, I slide my index finger inside, a yelp sounding from my lips. A sharp pain courses through my body. After a few seconds to recover, I push it in a little further. It feels foreign, like nothing I've ever felt before. Once my finger is all the way in, I begin moving it around, resulting in more pains. I groan, wanting the pleasure to come quickly.

Wanting more, I shove my finger in and out of my virgin ass at a quick pace. Suddenly, my finger pounds into a cluster of nerves, a loud moan filling the room. Continuously, I thrust it into the same spot, earning a good response.

I hear low moans and grunts from the phone, smirking at the fact that he's jacking off to my pleasure.

"B-baby, add another finger- mhh"

I oblige, adding another finger inside. I wait for my body to adjust before scissoring them out to stretch my hole. It feels horrible but at the same time, I don't want it to stop.

"A-ah daddy!" I shout, closely followed by a moan as I thrust them against my prostate.

"O-okay baby I want you to imagine your fingers are my cock ramming into you! Add another if you want- ah"

Wanting more pleasure from it, ignoring the warm aching pool traveling to my stomach, I insert a third finger. I groan, rolling my hips in time with the thrusting.

"D-daddy!" I moan his 'name'. I can feel myself getting close, having to bite my lip to distract me.

"Baby, I'm c-close! Are you?"

"Y-yeah" I stutter, giving up on the idea of ignoring it. My member is already dripping from pre cum.

"O-okay, we can cum together"

I hum in response, sliding my fingers out of my aching hole and stroke the tip of my member to quicken the process.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"D-daddy~"

"Ah kookie"

Hot liquid splatters across my stomach and bed sheets, my body covered with semen and sweat.

"That was great baby"

I nod, still trying to compose myself.

"Y-yeah it sure was"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*rethinks my life choices*

Btw folks, I'm going on vacation tomorrow and will be away for a week so I might not be able to update

Sorry fam :(

I thought I'd give you smut as an apology hehehehe

K toodles ily