xxviii

Third person pov

A cresent skimmed through his lips that were folded almost, almost in the most perfect manner, his cheeks were gushed with a enticing splash of pink along with the visible magenta that flooded through the other's eyes.

Both stared at each other with fascinated, ocean eyes that engulfed each other in embarking embrace. They just looked at each other deeply, the ocean depth screeched the pupils of both entities, making them flutter in the monochrome of pale, dusty moonlight.

"I love you" he spoke deeply, caramel streaked hair that touched his honey eyes making it bewitching to even witness.

An unhealthy amount of pinkish hue spread through the younger's cheeks, his cerulean lips forming yet another crescent.

"I love you more" he replied, muffling in his warm embrace.

Taehyung sighed heavily, looking at the younger's coco smile that resonated shimmers of gold, he loves him with all his heart, he knows it. He knows it. He just does.

Both of the youth loving boys just had their buttocks smashed, this time the younger's butt getting so much hurt he could barely even move it. The dominant one was huge, for he hadn't been with any other boy in his life. His first love turned out to be the last one. Oh how happy his coco heart is at this very moment.

Jungkook's coco hair slowly drifting by the breeze, he was resting his head on Taehyung's bare chest after the intercourse, his torso hurt, his whole lower body was aching in pain, but he loved it and that's what matters the most he says.

Words didn't get exchanged, the only words that were left unspoken were the sublime feeling of being loved, being cared, being in each other's honey embrace. These were the emotions best left unspoken, they would rather feel it in their own hearts.

Jungkook's eyes were getting heavier as the moments passed, the blankets covering their bodies, both not wearing the designated clothes, both laying equally naked in bed, but both didn't care less, as for them this is the best feeling they will ever experience in their life span.

Jungkook's little, spaced out mind was filled with thoughts of person right next to him, he met his doey eyes with the amber ones, his eyes were lust filled, but yet they were so warm and so keen.

Scarlet lips were swollen, cheeks were still shimmered with shades of pink, his flame streaked hair was sloppily falling on his forehead. Taehyung smiled, smiled gracefully at the younger, and the younger too returned his smile, exchanging sloppy kisses, they decided to fall asleep in the condition they were in.

"Good night Tae" he whispered, nudging his nose on the older's ears.

"Good night cupcake" he too whispered, slamming his lips once again, lips syncing in the most harmonic melody of love.

These youth lovers sure loved each other.

×

Taehyung wasn't asleep yet, he just stared vaugly at the ceiling, questioning his life as a whole. He was questioning on how he is in this phase of life, like how even? How? He questions himself.

He cannot fall asleep because he knows he cannot hide forever in younger's house, sooner or later he will have to face the consequences of meeting his only, insensible, money hungry father that only cares for his bank accounts and not his son's actual emotions.

Taehyung cannot always run away from his father like this, there will be a time where he will have to choose between his mother and Jungkook because he cannot let his mother be alone with the other psychotic b*tch. And he sure cannot leave the younger's side because he knows, at any given moment the psycho can show up and harm the younger.

He sighs in frustration, without even knowing he feels his eyes go juicy with tears, he tries not to cry but he can feel his inner frustration giving up, so without any thought he let his eyes roll off tears that flowed through his cheeks like shimmering diamonds of moon.

Moonlight delicately touched his skin, making him look flawless and bewitching at the same time.

As much as he wants to stay with his younger he cannot just leave his mother. He cannot leave his mother to just live with him like that, his mother needs him, but his younger needs him too.

Thick tears form and he burst out in tears that almost soaked the hems of his shirt, the younger was now resting at his pillow so he can now cry without causing any disturbance.

He cupped his chin with his hands, wiping the tears off of his face, and drying the tears on his cheeks he hugs the younger deeply. His own chest meets the back of the younger, the fresh smell of vanilla filled his nose with a warm feeling.

Butterflies forming in his stomach, he tries to stop the tears from falling off, he thinks of ways to get rid of this situation at hand.

What should he do?

Leave his younger?

Leave his mother?

What?

×

so you're probably thinking, what the heck??? i thought this was discontinued??? and the writing seems different????

well, i have good news!!! although i am no longer continuing with this story, someone has reached out and wanted to finish it, and so i said a big yes as i know some people were sad to know it was the end.

so please give lots of love and support to the new author who will be finishing the story, sansi :)

here are her socials so please check her out:
wattpad: @sunshiinexjams
insta: sunshiinexjams
twitter: sunshiinexjams

i hope you enjoy these last few chapters by sansi, and i know i am intrigued to see where it will go.

thank you all!!

lots of love, em x