epilogue

6 years later

"Lucas!!!" Taehyung's now ocean deep voice was drying due to the yelling he was going through for about a good hour.

"What do you want dad?" finally the kid revealed himself, with the large fancy headphones intact, he sat next to him on the scarlet sofa, it resonated clouds as a feeling, resonated so much more than it should.

"Yeah yeah I AM wearing the shirt you gave maya"

He spoke suddenly, looking at his phone that revealed yet another boy on the other side with his face covered with a face mask.

"When is your dad coming Mark?" Taehyung asked being seriously concerned because the time they fixed was around 1 pm but it's already 5 pm, no one was replying, the group chat remains dead silent like the wide spread deserts of Sahara.

"He? Uhh... Chim dad had gone shopping but he is not here yet, and of cause Chim dad won't go alone so he took Yoongs with him. Both are gone, no one's even replying to my texts. Cow them if you want, I have no fault."

"It's okay" Taehyung assured him, Mark nodded before shifting his attention towards Lucas who looked at his dad like a snow wolf prying on meat.

What did Taehyung do now?

"Lucas I have to go now. Meet you at-" Lucas pressed the red button that was present at the low end of his mobile phone, he gave his father the look and went towards his room stomping his feet on the ground like a little toddler.

"What happened dear?" a soothing voice filled Taehyung's ears with melodious harmony of epiphany, the cotton soft tips touching his flame streaked cheeks, the caramelized pupils staring deeply at him, these lovers sure do love each other.

"Wish I knew" Taehyung finally replied muffling through his answers, it's been a really long time since he was with him but it just seemed like yesterday when they had gone to the foster home to adopt a small toddler but they ended up adopting a 15 year old carrot cake called Lucas, nonetheless there isn't a single day Lucas has failed to make them realize why they are living, especially Taehyung.

Although Lucas did annoy him, he did not follow the orders, barely listened to Taehyung, but the cake dough followed every order given by Jungkook, this kid was a biased one, with that thought Taehyung was suddenly reminded that he told Lucas to water the cactus.

"LU FUVKING CUS!! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO FEED THE CACTUS!!"

"Exactly my point. It's a CACTUS dad" the younger replied from another room shouting in a voice equally loud as Taehyung.

Jungkook giggled at both of them, he knows what's coming after this so he backed off a little to give his creamy husband access to go to their son's room.

Taehyung stood up, walked straight towards his room where he saw him wearing a Jeans pant, the formal shirt that's supposed to be given by Mark, the pair of Nike that was originally bought for Taehyung, wearing all of this he was bent down searching for something under the drawers, looking concerned Taehyung went ahead and asked him about what he was searching but the moment Taehyung entered to his room he pushed him outside saying he was invading his privacy.

The older slowly walked towards Jungkook, whispered his share of order and went towards his room to check on his tuxedo he should be wearing today.

Jungkook warmly smiled making his way towards his son's room that filled the once grey house with colors infinity and beyond, the palettes of color splashed through the apartment when this guy called Lucas stepped into the house, the once grey walls now were tinted in his warm honey personality, every little corner was filled with love, with shades of red, blue, orange, pink, green, magenta, yellow and occasional splash of grey, but isn't it normal? Normal to quarrel a little, normal to shout a little, every single action of the day seemed like a race to Taehyung but little did he know, he was racing to heal, to know the real meaning of life.