xxi [R]

Jungkook's POV

"...and then Yoongi took me to this hella fancy restaurant and I had this really good steak which he payed for! But then, this waitress ran over to us and was like 'aren't you agust d?' And looked at Yoongi and I was sooooo confused. Turns out he's kinda famous for making raps and putting them on soundcloud. Long story short, I've been having the agust dick this whole time and had no idea"

I stare at Jimin for about a minute trying to absorb all of this information that he just threw in my face. It looks like he hardly stopped for a breath as his breathing has become heavy and fast.

"Ummm... I'm not sure how to respond to that" I finally reply, stirring the straw in my iced caramel macchiato from Starbucks. There just so happens to be one not too far from the school, being in the perfect spot for me to buy a drink on the way to wake me up.

"You're supposed to say 'dayum you lucky as hell' but clearly you're too innocent"

I choke on my drink.

"Innocent??? I'm quite the opposite actually" I say smugly after recovering from my little scene.

"Uh huh" Jimin rolls his eyes and leans back in the plastic seat opposite. We're sat in the library. Not because we're nerds. Just because it's the only place not swarmed with people doing bottle flips and making out.

"Well Tae and I had sex in the changing rooms yesterday"

This time it's Jimin's turn to choke on his drink.

"Y-you did what?!?!?" He splutters, eyes wide.

Just at that very moment, Taehyung and the Namjin couple enter the library and join our table.

"Hey babe" Tae mumbles against my temple, kissing my head before sitting down next to me. I watch as Jimin looks us up and down, clearly struggling to not say anything. It looks like he's holding his breath.

"So, how are you guys?" Jin asks, breaking the awkward silence that fills the room. Jimin sucks in a breath and everyone stares at him with confusion. He looks at me and I shake my head as if to say 'don't you fucking dare'.

"JungkookandTaefuckedinthechangingroomsyesterday" he blurts out, covering his mouth afterwards.

"Wait what!?!?!?" Jin screams, slamming his hands on the table. I lean down and hit my head against the wood, losing sanity.

I can hear Namjoon muttering "that's my boy" to Taehyung, the familiar thudding sound of a pat on the back audible.

"Should've filmed it. It would make a good sextape"

Everyone looks up, including me, to see Yoongi strolling over to the table with a smirk plastered across his face.

"I'm gonna commit. That's it, I'm done. Someone get me a gun" I mutter under my breath, head in hands.

"I have a fork" Yoongi says, smiling.

"Thank you" I grumble and lean my head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Why do you even--"

"Don't ask questions" Yoongi puts a finger to Jimin's lips and he soon shuts up.

"So... Agust D" I smirk and watch all the blood drain from his face.

"How the fuck do you know-- Jimin!"

The silver-haired male stiffens in his chair as his boyfriend glares at him with intimidating eyes.

"Ooooh you're secrets out" Namjoon chuckles, wiggling his eyebrows towards Yoongi.