xviii [R]

Get your holy water out bishes cos it's that time again

*jazz hands* smut time

Btw bare with me I'm not the best at this lmao k enjoy

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook's POV

The movie begins and I feel Taehyung's arm snake around my waist, pulling me closer so I can feel his chest expanding as he breathes.

"What's this movie even about? What genre?" I ask, facing him. He grabs hold of my chin and moves my head back to facing the tv.

"It's a romance movie. Interesting plot" is all he says, leaning back into the leather with a smirk.

I roll my eyes at his blunt answer and decide to concentrate on the screen, watching the moving pictures with fascination and curiosity.

A scene begins with the main character, Anastasia, entering the office of Mr. Grey for an interview. Knowing it's a romance movie, I expect they will fall deeply in love during the story. Distrupting my prediction, I feel Tae's hand sliding under the waistband of my jeans and stroking the skin of my thigh.

I go stiff, surprised at his actions. It's not like I mind, just that it happpened so suddenly. I can feel his warm fingers tracing circles on my cool skin, slowly becoming dangerously close to my crotch.

"T-Tae..."

"Sorry" he withdraws his hand from underneath my jeans and I quickly grab hold of it, giving it a tight squeeze.

"I didn't tell you to stop" I can't help but blush, watching a smirk take place on his lips once again as he stares into my eyes, his dark orbs capable of hypnosis. He slides his hand back under my jeans but not my tight boxer shorts, stroking the inside of my thigh through the fabric.

He doesn't say anything, just watches the movie with amusement. However, I can't seem to concentrate with a large hand down my jeans and moving fingers near my member.

"This is the good part" Taehyung suddenly blurts out, breaking the silence between us. I watch as the two characters enter an elevator and can already feel the sexual tension between them...and us as well.

Mr. Grey grabs hold of Anastasia and pins her to the wall, kissing her harshly. The next thing I know, warm lips connect to mine with an almightly force, moving against mine strongly. I respond, holding onto Taehyung's shoulder to steady myself as he leans into the kiss.

Our mouths move in sync, warmth radiating from one another as he pushes me gently back onto the couch, clambering on top of me without disconnecting our lips.

Wanting more, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer so that everything is touching; so that we are one.

He bites down on my bottom lip and I gasp, giving him an opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth, to explore every corner and his hot breath to mix with mine.

I moan into the kiss as the feeling of his large hands creep under the bottom hem of my shirt and lift it over my head. We separate for a few seconds before reconnecting, our tongues battling each other for dominance. His touch traces across my torso and eventually moves down to my toned stomach.

He detaches his lips from mine, a string of saliva breaking between our mouths as he connects his lips to my jaw, leaving butterfly kisses. He begins trailing harsh kisses and bites down my neck, the pain stinging but feeling somehow satisfying. Moaning, I tangle my hands into his hair and feel his head moving as the elder bites down onto my collar bone, leaving a dark purple bruise.