Chapter 46

Camila's POV

I grabbed my car keys and the lunch I had made for Y/N and I made my way out of the apartment and to my car.

Once in the car I place the lunch in the passenger seat and started up the car driving off towards the clothing store that my baby worked at.

Once I arrived outside the store I turned off the car and got out, grabbing the lunch as well.

Walking up to the doors I saw my beautiful girlfriend helping a costumer get a shirt form the top shelf, once she got the shirt she got down from the step stool and walked back over the the register place the step stool behind the counter then pulled out her phone, probably to text me asking where I was seeing as her lunch break was in about five minutes.

My phone rang and I hurried to silence it before she found out that I was in the store, once silenced I answered the phone and began to hear her angelic voice.

Y/N: Hey baby

Me: Hey babe

Y/N: Are you almost here I'm bored

I saw her frown as she spoke

Me: Yes I'm walking out of the apartment as we speak

Y/N: Oh okay

She frowned a little more, if I was really only leaving the apartment now I would only be able to hang out with her for like five minutes cause it takes twenty minutes to get there.

Camila: I'll get there fast I promise

Y/N: Okay well I'll let you go now

Camila: See you in a second

Literally

Y/N: Okay love you bye

I looked around to find a cute shirt that I like or something so I could go up there and buy it, once I found a nice looking one I took it off the rack and up to the counter, placing it in front of Y/N who then took it and rang it up not giving me a second look or looking up at me at all for that matter, she looked really bummed out.

"You okay" I said in an accent so she wouldn't recognize my voice

"Yeah i'm fine" She muttered frowning some more

"Let me guess" I paused " Your girlfriend was suppose to meet you for lunch but she getting here late" I said in my accent, she looked up a little confused on how I knew that and she instantly smiled when she saw me, she gave me back my card and threw the shirt in a bag leaving it there, then yelled saying she was on her break causing her co-workers to nod.

She came around the counter and pulled me into her embrace, kissing my neck softly.

She then picked me up bridal style and started to walk back towards the break room but I stopped her telling not to forget the shirt that I bought causing us to run back and go get it then started back towards the break room once more, once we made it she plopped me down on the break room couch and sat down next to me, putting her arm around my shoulder.

"So what did you bring" She asked in a cute tone then kiss my cheek.

"Well I brought you a sandwich and some chips" I said then kiss her cheek back

"What about you?" She asked taking the food out of the bag

"I already ate" I said and she nodded

"Tis is gwod" She said with her mouth full

"I made it with love baby" I said causing her to giggle the she started to choke on her food, I started to pat her back trying to help her in which I think it did a little.

Once she stopped choking her whole face was red, I started laughing causing her to ignore me.

"Babyyyyyy" I whined trying to get her to look at me "Pleaseeee talk to meeee" I whined again

"No" She simply said making me internally cheer cause she spoke to me

"But whyyyy" I asked her

"You laughed" She said and I laughed some more

"Baby it was funny" I said after I finished laughing

"No I like could've died" She said taking another bite of her sandwich

"I'm sorry" I said and gave her a peck on the cheek

"No lips" She said then turned to face me, I gladly gave her a sweet kiss on the lips

"I love you Y/N" I said as she took another bite of her sandwich

"I love you too" She said after she swallowed her food

A/N: Not very long but yeah....