Chapter 94

As Alycia made her way to the car, Tye and I got in and started it up.

When Alycia finally made it to the car we took off towards Devon's house as fast as we could go without getting pulled over.

We arrived at Devon's house ten minutes later and saw that in fact there was a party going on, a big one at that, there were car parked all over the street and you could feel the music coming from inside the house, we all got out of the car and rushed over to the door, opening in and going inside.

Once we were all inside we split up to look for our girls, I decided that it would be a good idea to go upstairs and check the rooms first, hoping to mot find Camila in one with Devon, because if I did I'd be crushed, I mean who wouldn't?

I slowly walked up the stairs and found that it was quiet, like really quiet...

I walked past each door, pressing my ear to it listening to hear if Camila or any one of the girls would be inside but each one was just silent.

I reached the door at the end of the hallway, I pressed my ear against it and listened in, I heard movement and some voices.

"They aren't here to help you" I heard a voice that sounded like Chase say.

"They'll be here we texted them" I heard a shaky voice I identified as Ally say, shit are all five guys and the rest of the girls in this room?

I decided to listen a little more before going in, maybe I should go find Alycia and Tye for some backup? No because who know's what will happen if I leave?

"Get on the bed" I heard Devon say, okay I think I should go in now, who know's what they are doing to the girls...

"I SAID GET ON THE BED!" He yelled again

I heard the bed squeak several time indicating that the girls got onto the bed.

I heard some foot steps come from behind me, I turned around only to see Alycia and Tye there look confused yet determined, I motioned for them to come here quietly and they did.

I whispered to them what I had heard and they look angry, she piled up on the door ready to bust it open, just waiting for the right moment.

"God I can't wait t-" This was our moment, we busted the door open, when it swung open we hit I think it was Adrian with the door and he fell the the floor.

Everyone look shocked to say the least, the girls looked relieved and relaxed a little when they saw us.

Adrian was still on the ground most likely knocked out, Tye charged to the right corner of the room, bringing down Ashton and Mason, Alycia marched up to Chase and punched him in the face and kicked him in the crouch bring him to the ground, she the straddled him and punched him some more, I on the other hand saw that Devon was already trying to run up on me, I quickly dodged him causing him to fall to the ground, he quickly got up and started swinging and me, I tried to dodge them but he hit me anyways once in the jaw, I shook it off and hit him several times, I could hear the Camila, Lauren and Ally crying in the background.

These guys were going to hurt them and that just angered me even more, I was on the ground and Devon was on top of me, hitting me on my face, I quickly pushed him off and let all my anger out on him, hitting him time after time until I think he passed out, I got off of him and look around seeing that Alycia was off of Chase and was helping Tye up who looked dead tired I mean he did have to fight two guys while us only one.

We all ignored that pain we were feeling, we were all cut and bruised up from getting hit, we walked over to our girlfriends, they practically threw themselves at us, we each caught our own girlfriend, bringing them in for a much needed hug and kiss.

We all left the party and got into my car, Ally had to sit on Tye's lap since there wasn't enough seats but they didn't mind.

We drove down to have a talk with the girls management to let them know about what happened and that we are calling off this whole fake dating thing.

We arrived at the building and went inside, a few people looked at us funny I mean we looked a mess, the girl's makeup had run down their faces and we looked all beat up.

We ignored all their stares and went to these peoples office, they looked shocked to see us and to see us looking the way we were.

"You need to get rid of these Hazards guys" I said right as we walked into the room

"Why? I mean I wouldn't mind since they aren't making a lot of money but why?" A guy who's name I don't know said.

"They are crazy as fuck that's why!" Alycia said and the people nodded

"What happened?" Another guys said who's name I also don't know

"They were going to hurt us" Ally said in a shaky voice

"Okay well they're gone then, you guys are more important then them, okay?" The girls nodded along with us, we left soon after that to go let Dinah and Normani know what happened after they left, they felt guilty since they left without the rest of the girls, Dinah also said that if she was there she would've given those fuck boys a poly beat down but we told her that we definitely put a hurt on them.

The rest of the night was spent with Camila tending to my wounds and me making sure she was okay, that night we fell asleep in each others arms like we do every night.

A/N:
Not the best but it's okay I didn't read through it so sorry for errors :)

Please go check out my new story called 'She Changed'