Chapter 106

"Camila told me something..." She said and I nodded waiting for her to further explain.

"Go on..." I said and she nodded again.

"Camila told me that she is really wanting to maybe start looking for a donor or adopt a child" Ally told me and let it sink in, Camila wanted kids? She never told me, I mean i'm not mad or anything, I've always wanted kids.

"Really?" I asked and Ally nodded.

"Yeah she told me and she had this look on her face that mean't she was serious" Ally said, a nervous smile on her face, she probably thinks I'm going to react badly...

"Okay, I'll talk to her about it" I said with a growing smile on my face, thinking about little munchkins running around.

"You're not mad?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No, not one bit. I always wanted kids" I said with a wide smile on my face, Ally smiled. "I mean we're adults so why not?" I said and Ally chuckled.

"That is true but are y'all ready?" She said and I instantly nodded

"Yeah, I think we are, Camila would be a great mother" I said and Ally hugged me

"I think you'd be a great mother as well" She said and I nodded, thanking her. "Well I'll let you get back to Camila now, make sure you talk about it with her, okay?" She said and I nodded, Ally walked out of the bus, leaving me with my thoughts.

After about thirty minutes of thinking Camila woke up and came looking for me, she peaked her head into the lounge and found me, she lazily smiled and walked over to me, she sat in my lap, kissing my cheek then resting her head on my shoulder.

"Baby" I whispered into her ear, getting a hum in response. "Can we talk about something?" I ask and she lazily picked up her head from my shoulder then looked at me, wiping the sleep out of her eyes.

"Yeah" She said with a nod and waited for me to continue.

"So... Ally told me something earlier" I said and her eyes widened, she looked down and avoided eye contact, I placed my hand under her chin, lifting it up for her eyes to meet mine.

I gave her a smile.

"Baby I'm not mad, if anything I'm happy about what she told me" I said and she looked shocked.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you first, I was just scared of your reaction and I tell Ally everything" She said and I chuckled.

"It's okay babe, I understand I mean we never really talked about having kids before so I can see why you were scared" I said and she nodded, kissing my cheek "I've always wanted kids"

"Really? You have?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes really but I think we should wait till after this tour is over" I said and she nodded, thinking the same thing.

"I'm thinking we should get a donor" She said nervously and I nodded.

"Well as long as you carry babe" I said and she giggled.

"Okay" She leaned in and pecked my lips "I love you and can't wait till this tour is over" She said

"I love you too and can't wait either" I whispered then latched my lips onto hers, locking us in a passionate make out, it's a good thing the girls will be out for the rest of the day. *wink* *wink*

A/n:

lol everyone thought she was gonna cheat or something I ain't that mean lol :)

Sorry that this is really short...

CHECK OUT MY IMAGINES/ ONE SHOT BOOK :) PLS