Chapter 54

Camila's POV

Y/N: haha hurry though

I closed my phone and stalked over to grab my car keys to say I was mad would be an understatement, I was pissed, those children should not be flirting with my woman.

I ran over to the car and started it up, pulling out of the parking space and on to the road making my way towards the grocery store.

Once arrived I got out and ran towards the aisle where the cereal was hoping to find Y/N there and lucky enough she was there surrounded by horny high school boys, Slowly walking over there I guess I caught Y/N's attention cause she looked up and lock eyes with me, her eyes screaming help me so I did.

"Aye are you messing with my girl?" I asked the younger boys, they all turned and looked shocked.

"Yeah you gotta problem with that" One of the older looking boys said.

"Yeah I do" I said walking up to the boy

"You don't scare me" he said eyeing me

"Well I should little boy" I spat causing him to chuckle

"I'm not little I'm 17" He said

"Well we're older so fuck off" I said and turned to Y/N who was staring at me intently, waiting for what they would say next.

"I like my women older" He said with a smirk

"Well she's mine so go find somebody else" He got closer to me obviously towering over me but I didn't care, nobody messes with whats mine.

"No" He said causing all the other boys to laugh

"You know I'm this close to punching you" I said demonstration how close I was with my hands, he just chuckled

"You won't do it" Okay this kid is really making me mad.

Instead of responding I lift my fist and punched him straight in the face, knocking him down.

All you could hear were the gasps from all his friends and the laughing from my angel causing me to laugh as well.

I walked over to Y/N and engulfed her in a hug causing her to laugh more, All the boys left us alone after that, scurrying out of the aisle and out of the store.

"That was funny" She said and I laughed

"I know, when I came here I didn't think I was going to have to hit someone" I said holding my hand cause it hurt.

"Well I'm glad you did that fucker deserved it" I leaned into give her a kiss on the lips which we recuperated.

"Can I be daddy now?" I asked cause she said that I wasn't and I really wanted to be

"You are definitely daddy after that babe" I squealed and started jumping up and down causing her to laugh some more "Okay I don't know anymore you're to dorky" She said causing me to pout

"But I just punched a guy in the face" I said and she gave me a kiss "For you" She gave me another kiss

"Okay how about this I'll let you be daddy for the rest of the day?" She said and I cheered

"Yes!" I then just followed her around the store making sure no one else flirted with her or even look at her, if they did I'd practically kill then with my glare.

After she finished up her food shopping we walked up to the register and the guy who was ringing up our stuff was checking her like the hell dude I'm right here. Maybe he thinks we're sisters I'm about to change that real quick.

When she looked at me I leaned in a gave her a quick peck on the lips making sure that the guy saw, and he did cause after I did that he turned red.

We left after I paid for the grocery's I helped her to her car and unloaded the grocery's, once finished I gave her one last kiss before we parted way to go home.

Once home I helped her bring everything inside and helped her put everything up, we finished pretty quickly and for the rest of the day we pretty much did nothing other then lay on the couch cuddled up with one another watching OITNB since I have never seen it before.

After a few episodes it was time to head to bed, once comfortable in bed, Y/N Curled up into my side.

I was dozing in and out of a conscious state when I hear Y/N Speak

"Night daddy" God this girl is gonna kill me...

A/N:

I tried haha

I was listening to the Glass Animals and kinda spaced out mid chapter :?