Chapter 107

The next week had went by pretty fast, Camila and I did all types of fun things including, going on move date and sitting under that stars.

As of right now Camila and I were getting ready for her concert that was later in the day, well she was and I was watching her.

She was currently changing into her costume, so I was getting a little show if you would call it as she did so.

"Babe? Can you zip me up" She said as she struggled to attempt to zip up her costume.

I nodded and stood up, slowly walking towards her, I took the sipper in my hand and slowly zipped it up.

I place a light kiss on Camila's shoulder and walked back to the couch, took a seat and just admired Camila.

She still hadn't moved the spot I had left her in.

"Why did you do that?" She asked as she slowly turned around

"Cause" I said with a grin.

"You're making it really hard for me to not take you right here" She said and my eyes widened, oh damn what did I do? "You think you're being cute, you're not" She finished.

"I wasn't trying to do anything, I just wanted to kiss your shoulder" I said and she shook her head, a hungry look in her eyes.

"Yeah right" She muttered under her breath as she slowly walked towards me, once she reached me she straddled my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"What are you doing Camila?" I said and she cocked her head to the side, a devilish grin on her face.

"You" Was all she said before she captured my lips in a hungry kiss, locking us in heated make out.

I felt Camila reach down to grab the end of my shirt, pulling it over my head then tossing it to the other side of the room.

She kissed down my jaw, running her hands down my sides slowly causing goose bumps to rise where ever she touched.

My wife reached behind me to unclasp my bra, once she did she was about to let with fall to the floor when the door busted open and in came four girls, talking amongst themselves, well that was until they saw what was happening inside the room they just walked into.

"Oh shoot!" Ally said then covered her eyes.

Camila quickly fastened my bra back onto my body and covered my body from the rest of the girls view.

"Ohmygod I just walked in on Y/SN fucking!" Dinah said as she clapped her hands, Normani slapped the back of her head causing Dinah to pout.

"Fuck off" Camila said as she raised her middle finger and buried her face in my neck, I started laughing as did the other girls.

"Hey Lauren?" I said and she hummed in response. "Could you hand me my shirt that's right over there?" I pointed to the corner of the room and she nodded, walking over to retrieve my shirt then handing it back to me, I slipped it on and laid back on the couch with Camila still on my lap.

"Who knew that Camila really tops?" Dinah blurted with a chuckle

"She does not!" I defended myself cause we all know I'm a top...

"Lies" Camila mumbled in my neck

"Hush" I said then smacked her butt causing her to squeal then bit down on my neck, the girls watched our interaction, making fake gagging noises and pretending to throw up.

After the girls calmed down Camila finally climbed off of me, she inspected her mark on my neck, a grin formed on her face, this can't be good...

"Yo dawg did she freaking bite you?" Dinah asked as she got closer to look at my neck.

"Uhhh... Maybe" I said and they laughed

"Camila you wild girl" Normani said and Camila just grinned

They had no idea *wink* *wink*

A/N:

Okay I have no clue what I just wrote so yeah don't ask...

And Idk why I put the *wink* *wink* I just felt like it okay?