Chapter 101

"Oh god, oh god I'm so nervous" I paced around the room, practically flailing my arms around cause I had nothing better to do and I was nervous so when I'm nervous I just have to move around and do things with my hands.

"Calm down Y/N It'll all be fine" Alycia tried to calm me down but it wasn't working, I was still pacing and thinking about everything that could go wrong in my head, I mean she could say 'I don't' and runaway, she could trip and fall and I won't react fast enough to catch her, someone could object to us being married and she could then run away with the person that objected and say she always loved them more, okay I need to stop...

I slowly stop pacing and when I finally stopped I saw down in a chair and looked over at Alycia and my other friend Dani, the other two of my bridesmaid haven't made it yet but they'll be here a little later, Alycia was my maid of honor, Camila and I each had three bridesmaids and a maid of honor, Lauren was her's, I looked at them and I'm sure they could feel the nervousness radiating off of me.

"Y/N you need to chill dude, you're just marrying the love of your life" Dani said as if it was the easiest thing in the world to do, when it was like the hardest because what if I fuck up or something and say the wrong thing?

I had about five more minutes before I had to go out there, Camila and I both agreed that she would walk down the aisle, I mean I may be wearing a dress but we all now I'm the guy in the relationship.

Those five minutes were up pretty quickly and I was forced out of the room out into the church, where we were having the ceremony.

Alycia practically dragged me into the church, we go a couple of chuckles out of family as we passed then down the aisle but we carried on, she pushed me up the alter and walked to take her place behind me.

Several moments later the processional music started and the congregations stands, the doors opened and in came our flower girl and ring bearer, aka Sofi and my little cousin David.

Lauren is soon to follow then, making her way to the front, taking her place on the opposite side of me, I turn to look at Alycia only to find her making heart eyes at Lauren, I know she's dying to go over there but sadly she can't.

Soon after the bridesmaids follow, Ally, Dinah and Normani's arms locked with my friends arms, making their way to the front the breaking away from each other taking their places on either side of the alter.

Several moments later the doors opened once more and in came Camila and her father, Alejandro.

God she's looked so beautiful, she had light makeup on and her hair curled a little bit, her dress was the perfect shade of white and was a great fit.

Arm in arm they slowly made their way down the aisle and up to the alter, once up there Alejandro took Camila's hand and place it in my right hand then turned around and took a seat next to his wife.

I greet her properly and she hands her bridal bouquet to Lauren.

And it begins...

The minister says a few introductory words to the congregations, he said a few words on the significance of marriage and some advice on the correct approach to marriage, outlining its purpose, he asked if anyone present know of any reason why we should not be married and gives one last chance for any objections to be raised, good thing there wasn't any.

It was now time to repeat after the minister.

He began to speak.

"You must repeat after me" He said and I nodded.

"I Y/N take thee Camila to be my wedded wife" He said, I gulped before repeating 'I Y/N take thee Camila to be my wedded wife'.

"To have and to hold from this day forward" He said and I repeated again 'To have and to hold form this day forward'

"For richer for poorer; In sickness and in health..."

After our vows it was time for the ring exchange.

Alycia gave both rings to the minister so they could be blessed, he then handed the ring to me who then place it on Camila's third finger on her left hand, I then repeated the minister said.

"With this ring I thee wed; with my body I thee honor; and all my worldly goods with thee I share. In the name of the father, the son and of the holy ghost"

Camila repeated those exact words and slipped the ring on my finger.

"I now pronounce you wife and wife, you may now kiss the bride" I leaned and and kissed my wife for the first time as us being married, the minister mumbled one more thing before he stayed quiet "Those whom god has joined together, let no man put asunder"

The wedding ended and headed off to go take pictures, our guests headed off to the reception site for cocktails.

After our pictures we headed to the receptions site as well, everyone was seated when we made our grand entrance, both seats of parents and the wedding party were introduced followed by the announcement of Camila and I for the first time as wife and wife.

It was time for our newlywed first dance, we stepped out onto the dance floor and into the spotlight, we dance through the song as everyone watched in awe, it was great, Camila and I were whispering things in each others ears, lets just say they were words of encouragement.

After our dance we shared a toast and started eating, after we were all full and ready to party it off so we did.

After a couple minutes of dancing with family and friends, Lauren announced that it was time for the garter toss, everyone lined up, ready for Camila to toss it, ready to see if they'll be the lucky one to get married next.

Camila tossed it back and I say Alycia and Dinah both dive for it, Alycia caught it and started celebrating, rubbing it in Dinah's face that she had caught it and Dinah didn't.

The reception was almost over, but it was time for cutting the cake, the waitstaff got the table ready and brought out the cake, Lauren and Alycia brought Camila and I up to the cake, we haven't seen much of each other since the ceremony because we were chatting with family and friends who attended the wedding, thanking them for coming.

I wrapped my arms around Camila's waist and helped her cut the cake, she cut out a piece for both of us to share, it was a big piece, and handed it to Lauren to set down at out table, we then cut and handed out a piece of cake for all of our guests, it took a while but it was fun.

After everyone had their cake Camila and I waked to our table to enjoy ours, I sat down first and Camila sat in my lap, I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed the fork, taking an piece of cake on it the bringing it up to Camila's mouth for her to eat.

After eating all of our cake it was time for our last dance, everyone threw their plates away and headed back onto the dance floor, we picked a song and dance together, it was a slow so and very romantic so hopefully everyone will remember this moment like I will.

Once the dance was over it was now time to say good bye, the coordinator usher everyone onto the steps outdoor and we made our grand exit, our family and friends tossed rose petals and blew bubbles as we entered to car to take us on our honeymoon, before we could sit down in the car I heard Dinah shout one thing.

"Have Lots Of Sex!" She said with a wave, causing us to blush with embarrassment and everyone who was watching to laugh, gosh that girl never stops does she?

This was the best day ever.

A/N:
Okay I was going off memory to the like only wedding i've been too so yeah I hope it was okay :/ :))