Chapter 108

*I didn't proofread, too lazy -_-*

"Baby so will you stay?" Camila asked as she laid next to me in the bed, covering her naked body with the blanket.

"Yeah I will" I said in a hushed tone, my arms were wrapped around Camila's body, I slowly trailed my hand up her arms, leaving goose bumps.

"Baby, I'm sleepy" She said with a yawn

"Go to sleep" I said in a loving tone, kissing her cheek then her lips.

"I love you, goodnight" she mumbled then closed her eyes, instantly falling asleep.

"I love you too" I kissed the top of her head, then went to sleep myself.

The next morning I woke up to a constant knocking a the door, I looked over at Camila who was still asleep. I let out a sigh before throwing the covers off of me and putting on some clothes.

I walked over to the door and opened it, Dinah and Normani were on the other side.

"Yo we need Camila" Dinah said as she took in my disheveled appearance, holding back her laughter.

"Honey, your shirts on backwards..." Normani said as she pointed towards my shirt, I looked down and saw that my shirt was in fact on backwards, I stuck my arms out of the sleeve and twisted it around then put my arms back out.

"Better?" I said and they nodded "So Camila? How come?" I questioned

"Interview in an hour" I nodded and opened the door a little wider for them to come in, they went over to the couch and took a seat.

"Dude it smell like sex in here" Dinah said and I nodded

I walked back into the bedroom to wake up my wife, once there I slowly kissed all over her face, waking her up, she had a big smile on her face.

"You should wake me up like that every morning" She said as she kissed my lips, I nodded and said I would.

"Baby you have an interview, Dinah and Normani are here to pick you up" She looked at me with wide eyes and shot off of the bed and ran into the bathroom.

I walked back into the living room where Normani and Dinah were, they looked at me waiting for me to tell them whats up.

"She's in the shower" They nodded and turned on the TV, I went back into the bedroom so I could pack up our things, I finished packing up when Camila came out of the bathroom, clad in a towel. She rushed over to her neatly packed suit case and ripped it open then began digging through it to find an outfit.

Well so much for my hard work...

She found her outfit and immediately dropped her towel so she could change, I looked at her body, love in my eyes as she put on her clothes, I really loved how she was so comfortable with me, well I mean she is my wife...

Once she was dressed she ran out of the bedroom but not before giving me a quick peck on the lips.

She ran out into the living room where we found Dinah and Normani cuddling on the couch watching TV.

"I'm readyyy!" Camila shouted as she walked towards the door, Dinah and Normani got up and followed her to the door, before they went out they turned to me.

"You'll meet us there right?" Normani asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I'll be there after I take a shower" They nodded and walked out, following where Camila went.

I walked back into the room and took my shower, once finished I got dressed and took off towards the place of the interview.

Once there I parked the car and got out, heading into the building. I walked past the front desk, giving the lady a small smile before I walked up to where the interview was taking place, I made it to the room and took a seat next to Alyc- wait when did Alycia get here!?