Chapter 67

*This will be pretty short*

Camila: HE'S SAYING ALL THIS WEIRD SHIT

Camila: LAJslkajSLDJALD JSLKDJ

Y/N: I'm coming up as we speak

I ran up the stairs of the apartment building and made my way to our apartment, once I reached the door marked 16 I busted threw the door to see Shawn walking up to Camila, backing her up against the wall.

I stalked over to the and grabbed Shawn by the shoulder and threw him to the ground, he fell to the ground with a groan.

I went over to Camila and gave her a quick peck on the lips then went back to Shawn who was still on the ground holding his arm, he started yelling.

"SHE'S MINE" He yelled into my face and I just wanted to laugh cause we all know that she if not his and that she is definitely mine

"I think you're mistaken dude" he tried to get up but I pushed him back down and motioned for Camila to go in to the room while I take care of this.

"SHE WAN'T ME, SHE NEEDS A REAL MAN" He yelled while trying to get up off the ground but each time I'd push him back down.

This went on for about thirty more minutes before I got tired of doing it I let him up and he charged at me, I raised my fist and hit him right in the face, knocking him out.

I pulled out my phone and called the police to come and get him out of my apartment.

They arrived about ten minutes later and started talking to me, asking questions.

"So who was he here for?" The officer asked

"My girlfriend Camila" I responded

"And where is this alleged 'girlfriend' Camila" He said making it sound as if I was lying.

"She's in the bedroom, I'll go get her I told her to go in there when I got him on the ground" He nodded and I went over to our bedroom seeing Camila looking worried while sitting on the bed. "Babe, they're asking for you" She nodded and followed me out of the bedroom and into the living room.

We walked over to where the officer was standing waiting for me, I introduced them and he started asking more questions, Camila even had to show the officer the text messages she had received from him before he arrived, she never told me that he had texted her.

After the officers left with Shawn I asked for her phone and she gave it to me, I clicked on the messages between her and Shawn to see what exactly he had sent her.

Shawn: You better watch out

Camila: ?

Shawn: You will be mine

Shawn: I promise to take you away from Y/N

Shawn: I'll save you

Camila: If anything I need saving from you

Shawn: I'm just trying to help you baby girl

Camila: Don't call me that

Shawn: Why not babe? You love me right

Camila: Wtf no!

Shawn: You will learn to love me then

Camila: I'm blocking you

Shawn: Baby wait

Camila: I said don't call me that

Shawn: I'm here

Camila: ?

That was the last message she received before I guess he came up here, he was one crazy guy...

A/N:

Really short Ik :/