Chapter 87

Camila had left for her meeting about thirty minutes ago and said that she would send me hourly updates as to how it was going.

As of right now I was just sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn, watching a movie. I don't really know what it was about because I kept getting lost in thought about what the meeting was about.

I finished the popcorn and decided that since it was gone that I had no reason to watch the movie anymore since all my food was gone ad my baby wasn't here to bless me with her cooking skills. I got up off the couch and decided to busy myself until I got the first text from Camila.

About an hour later I got the first text.

Camila: Hey baby we started and they haven't said anything about tour yet so that's good, they are just going on and on about how to spend our money or something like that, I'm not really paying attention, all I can think about is you baby.

Y/N: Aw you're cute but let me know when they say anything worth mentioning okay? Love you <3

Camila: Love you too :*

I tossed my phone on the bed then leaped on the bed next to it, decided to get some shut eye for maybe and hour or less.

-

I woke up and the sun was already setting, damn I must of slept longer then expected, I grabbed my phone to check if I had any messages from Camila or the girls and I did, I had over fifty messages, I wonder what happened?

I unlocked my phone and went into my messages, I had 11 from Dinah, 13 from Ally, 12 from Lauren, 14 from Normani and 18 from Camila, I also had quite a few missed call from all the girls

I read through the messages from Lauren, Dinah, Normani, Ally and saved Camila's for after.

Once I finished reading those texts I was very confused, they all were asking me if I was okay with 'it', what was it?

Maybe I'll find out when I read Camila's, I opened up her messages and scrolled to the first one and all my confusion suddenly went away.

Camila: Babe they want us to fake break up...

Camila: They didn't tell us why though...

Camila: I don't want to fake break up with you even though it's fake.

Camila: Baby?

Camila: What should I say?

Camila: They're giving me a day to think about it

Camila: They said it would be good for sales or something, I don't see how us breaking up would be good for sales

Camila: Welp they just added too it...

Camila: They want to to fake date someone as well

Camila: I don't want to date someone even if it's fake, I only want to date you

Camila: You there?

Camila: They said they are wanting me to date some guy names Devon

Camila: But I'm gay as hell

Camila: Like wtf

Camila: The whole world knows it too

Camila: I wanna tell them no but they could fire me

Camila: Please respond I need help

Camila: Fuck

Y/N: Wait what?

Y/N: They want us to fake break up so you can fake date someone?