Chapter 105

Camila and I were chilling in her bunk, I had been on tour with the girls for about a weeks now and Camila and I were making the most of it, and by that I mean going out together and occasionally getting a hotel room for some privacy.

"Babe?" Camila said and I hummed in response. "Do you have to go back?" She asked in a shaky voice, probably from thinking about me leaving again.

"Babe you know I have work" I said and she shook her head, a tear falling from her eyes, I hated it when Camila cried, it broke my heart knowing I was the cause for her tears.

"I make enough money for both of us" She said as I wiped her tears away.

"I know you do babe it's just that I feel like you'd be doing all the work while I just be sitting around" I tried to reason with her.

"B-But I need you here, it's not the same without seeing you everyday, without you holding me every night" She choked out as more tears fell from her eyes.

"I know babe, its not the same without you at home either" I said as I pulled her closer to me, she buried her face into my shirt and let her tears out, soaking my shirt through.

She stayed in my arms for about an hour more before she pulled away to look at my face.

"Please stay" She said, her eyes red from crying, she sniffled.

"Lets see how the rest of the week go and I'll see, okay?" I said and she nodded muttering a 'thank you' then buried her face back into my tear stained shirt.

Later that night Ally peaked her head into the bunk, she smiled gently at Camila's sleeping form.

"Hey Y/n?" She said in a whispered tone

"Yeah?" I replied whispering back.

"Could I talk too you for a second?" She asked and I nodded, climbing out of Camila's embrace and the bunk then walking with her to the lounge.

We both sat down on the couch, she looked nervous.

"Okay, I'm just going to straight up and tell you" She said and I nodded, getting nervous myself.

"Okay..." I said and she nodded, she started getting ready for what she was going to say, is it about Camila? What if she's going to tell me that Camila's cheating on me? Wait Camila would never do that so I can't be that...

"Camila told me something..." She said and I nodded waiting for her to further explain.

"Go on..." I said and she nodded again.

"Camila told me that she..."

A/n:

I decided to stop it there lol it's really short but I'll update again really soon maybe even later today after I do some school work :)

What do you think Camila told Ally???