♡ Chapter 03 - The Cute Pretend Tour Guide ♡

Chapter 03| "ROOM 216." I murmured to myself as I watched the paper in my hands. "It's official," I sighed. "I'm lost."

"Hey, are you lost?" A voice suddenly spoke beside me causing me to jump and drop the piece of paper in the process.

"I'm sure I literally stated that like a couple seconds ago." I murmured to myself watching as they crouched down to pick up my piece of paper.

"Here you go." Glancing downwards, I noticed an insanely attractive guy staring up at him. His chocolate coloured hair was swooped to the side revealing his warm chocolate eyes and multiple faint adorable freckles that scattered across his nose and cheeks.

"Oh, uh-" I found myself stuttering. I always stuttered around guys, especially cute ones. Which wasn't exactly helping my problem at the moment since I needed help. "Thanks." I mumbled.

"Hey, are you new here?" He asked standing upwards and dusting himself off. I continued to watch him with raised eyebrows before managing to answer his question.

"Ye-Yeah, uh, wh-why'd you ask?" I mentally facepalmed.

"Because I know absolutely everyone here, and I don't think I'd forget a beautiful face like yours."

My cheeks found themselves slowly heating up as I glanced downwards at the ground and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"My first day here and I'm already being hit on. Subtle." I joked causing a smile to bring itself towards his face and reveal his beautiful dimples.

"Well, it's kind of my job to welcome new students-" my eyebrows rose. "Okay, that was totally a lie. I just wanted to speak to you." He chuckled glancing downwards at the ground and scratching the back of his neck nervously.

I tried to ignore the pounding of my heart that was beginning to continuously ring throughout my ears.

"I'm Tia, and yeah, I uh-I guess I am kind of lost."

"Mason." He introduced himself. I smiled. "And I guess I'm going to be the awfully nice person to help you." I playfully rolled my eyes at his statement.

I handed him the paper and his eyes glanced over it before looking up at me with an amused glint in them.

"What?" I asked with wide-eyes.

"Nothing. It's just that the room you're looking for happens to be in The Girl's Wing, and well, you happen to be in the boys one." He stated. "I was wondering what you were doing on the boys side, with luggage." He smirked.

"Well. . ." I spoke pausing for effect and subtly glancing upwards at him in the process. "Crap."

Ooo, it could be love at first sight! But then again, who knows?

Oh wait, I do! Because I created the book!

Ahahahahahahahaha