♡ Chapter 05 - The Enthusiastic Roomate ♡

Chapter 05| "OH MY GOSH! HIII, WELCOME TO WHALE COAST COLLEGE! YOU'RE GOING TO ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT HERE. I KNOW I DO!" My eyes widened themselves as I took in the sight of my new roommate. "I'm Amelia by the way." She held her hand out towards me and I glanced downwards at it whilst wincing.

"Yeah, I know. You've told me about three times now." I announced.

She smiled at me before opening her mouth to speak. Her mouth opened but was interrupted once the sound of a door being opened came to my ears.

My eyes widened as I watched a male, somewhat around my age, walk out of what I assumed to be a bedroom, with his hand shoved into his pocoets. He avoided our gazes before glancing upwards and giving me a small smile then exiting the room.

"What the?" I breathed out confused after the front door slapped shut.

"Don't worry." Amelia dismissed giggling. "He's just probably recovering from our Midnight Chats." She continued giggling as she stalked towards the kitchen.

"What. The. Holy. Hell." I breathed out as my feet remained planted to the ground.

"So, what's your name?" Amelia questioned as she bit into her delicious cereal choice of Fruit Loops.

"Tia." I spoke softly glancing downwards at the bowl she had made me, before hesitantly raising my spoon.

"And, where do you live, Tia?"

"Why? You're not going to randomly to my house and do something are you?" I asked.

"No!" She exclaimed smiling as she did. "Ofcourse not silly!" Then she frowned whilst watching me. "I'm just trying to get to know you. To make a friend out of you. It's okay if you don't want to be friends."

"No. No. I think I could definitely use a friend at this College." I grumbled causing her to smile.

"Great!" She beamed. "Well, then I hearby declare us Friends."

It was approximately six in the afternoon when it happened. . .

I was comfortably sitting on the couch cross-legged with a bowl of cereal in my hands that was repeatedly crunching in my mouth, but that was expected since it was called Crunchy Nut.

There was some hilarious television sitcom playing on the TV, that was actually interesting. I had landed on it whilst boredly scrolling through the channels.

I had showered and was wearing my pajamas because I didn't feel comfortable wearing anything else.

The front door suddenly slammed shut and I heard a bunch of giggles. At first, I thought absolutely nothing of it.

Until, I turned last minute to see a glimpse of Amelia's blonde hair following after a dude before the door to our bedroom slammed shut.

Yes, our. We're sharing a bedroom.

My eyes widened in shock as the door slammed behind the two of them.

What the?

So, what do you think is going on with Amelia? Hahahahahahahaha.