♡ Chapter 16: confessions ♡

Everyone watched as Britney, a blonde girl who had a lot of confidence and thought everyone adored her, stood up along with Mason, my handsome crush. She smirked flipping her hair before the two of them went off towards the closet.

A sigh escaped my mouth as Amelia frowned rubbing my shoulder. " I'm going to the bathroom." I stated and she nodded.

I stood up from where I was seated before stalking towards the bathroom and past the closet.

After finishing, I was walking out when I bumped into someone. " Sorry." I apologized before looking up and noticing Mason staring down at me.

" Um. . ." I trailed off. It caused him to snap out of whatever trance he was in.

" So, how was it in the closet?" I questioned and he rose his eyebrows. " Wait, no that sounds wrong." I shook my head causing him to chuckle.

" Honestly?" He asked and I nodded waiting for his answer and he sighed. " I rejected her." My eyebrows furrowed.

" Wha-why?"

He moved closer towards me causing my pulse to race. His hand gently grabbed mine, stroking his thumb over the top of my hand.

" Because I wanted it to be you, not her." My eyes widened. " I wanted to kiss you." His other hand stroked my cheek as he continued to speak. " Not her." He murmured glancing down at me.

" I wanted to kiss you too." I confessed.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. Mason brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "Can I?" I nodded staring up at him.

"Go ahead."

He watched me for a while, I decided he was taking too long before rushing forwards and connecting our lips for a brief moment.

"Tia! Mason!" Amelia's big gob exclaimed from downstairs. "What's taking you so long?!"

"Just continue without us!" Mason shouted before turning his head back towards me. "You didn't want to continue the game, did you?" He asked. I shook my head smiling.

"Hell no."

"Oh, good." He smiled. "Now where were we?"

: :

it seems like romance is in the air.
chapter 16.

love,

-T.