♡ Chapter 14: Seven Minutes In Damn Heaven ♡

Chapter 14|"AMELIA." I stated with wide-eyes. "You really don't want to mess with alcohol."

"Puh—lease, I think I know what I wanna do." She snapped. "I don't need you to tell me." I rose my hands in surrender before backing away.

She smiled before grasping onto my wrist. "Now come on and have fun with me!" She exclaimed and dragged me towards the Living Room, where almost everyone was sat in a circle.

"What the—" I spoke before my attention was brought towards Mason who was currently sitting in the circle and speaking to two guys that were beside him.

"Oh god, noooo." I croaked trying to turn around. Instead she just pushed me even closer towards the circle causing Mason to look upwards at me. I gave a small smile before shyly sitting down beside Amelia and some random girl I had never met before today.

"Guys!" Amelia exclaimed throwing her hands in the air after she placed the vodka onto the ground. Everyone continued speaking rudely.

"GUYS!!" She practically shouted and her voice practically bounced off of the walls. I turned to look at her and my gaze awkwardly met Mason's curious one, immediately I looked down at my lap.

"We're playing Seven Minutes in Heaven."

"I want to play Hangman." Someone suggested which made my eyebrows furrow themselves.

"Spin The Bottle." Another person stated.

"Haha, no."

"No, we're playing—"

"What about Kissing Tag?" Someone else suggested.

"Suck and Blow?"

"That sounds dirty." Someone snickered.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Wink?"

"Apple biting?"

"LISTEN!" Amelia exclaimed. "WE ARE PLAYING SEVEN MINUTES IN DAMN HEAVEN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AND YOU ARE GOING TO ENJOY IT SO SHUT UP!!" Immediately everyone was silent.

"Thank you." She huffed pulling the hem of her T-shirt before angrily running a hand through her blonde hair.

She leaned forwards occasionally glancing at one particular guy, before placing the bottle onto the ground.

She looked up and her eyes roamed across everyone, from my fidgeting to someone's smirking. Before a small smirk form on her lips.

"Let the games begin."

Ooooo. I wonder who's going to kiss who?

NOW ITS TIME FOR. . .

THE RESULTS!!!

-dramatic drum roll-

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

riddle #1: A Tongue.

riddle #2: Lunch and Dinner.

THANKYOU!!!!! ♡