♡ Chapter 10 - Copycat ♡

Chapter 10| "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Amelia questioned as soon as I entered the apartment.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I grumbled before walking towards the bedroom.

A screech escaped my mouth when I noticed another mystery boy sleeping in her bed.

He immediately shot up before grasping onto his clothes and running out. I walked back into the walkway with wide eyes.

"What the-How on earth-Why'd you-AMELIA!!!!!!" I shrieked.

"What?" The blonde asked unmoving from her seat.

I threw a towel and it hit her on the back of the head causing her to yelp in surprise.

"What was that for?" She asked turning around and throwing it back at me.

"Nice aim." I sarcastically stated when the towel landed near the kitchen which was on the other side of the room.

She then grabbed one of the pillows before throwing it at me and it hit me in the face.

"Oh, you didn't!" I gasped.

"But I did!" She stated cheekily.

She wasn't cheeky for long when my pillow hit her bang on the face causing her to go backwards.

"Hey!" She exclaimed.

"Don't 'hey' me!" I shouted.

"I can 'hey' if I wanna 'hey'!"

"Shut up." I grumbled.

"No, you shut up."

"No, you!"

"You!"

"You!"

"Shut up!"

"Shut up!"

"Stop copying me!"

"Stop copying me!"

My eyes narrowed themselves. Before I started running towards her and yelling really loudly at the same time.

Immediately she yelped as her eyes widened and she shot off of the couch before running away.

I stopped into place my hands onto my knees and start laughing really loudly.

I yelped when I suddenly landed on the ground and Amelia landed beside me.

A sigh escaped my mouth as I looked upwards at the ceiling then turned my head to face her.

"You're such a chicken." I laughed.

"I'm a chicken?" She called standing up and I nodded leaning backwards on my elbows whilst smirking.

"Well, you're a-you're a banana!" She cried.

"A banana?"

"Yes, a banana!"

I watched her before shaking my head with a smile and holding my hand out towards her.

She merely glanced downwards at my hand as I waited for her to help me up.

"Oo, do you wanna hear a riddle?!"

Oh no, not again.

Oops, I did it again!