Alice is Summoned

^^^^Ukyo's POV^^^^

It was late at night and I was up working on some paperwork on an upcoming case I had in my room. I yawn getting sleepy so I got up heading to the kitchen for some coffee. On my way I ran into Tsubaki and Azusa.

"Late night practice?" I asked my younger brothers.

They nodded and Tsubaki asked, "A case?"

I chuckle, "Yeah"

"Don't over do it. And try to get some sleep." Azusa smiled a little walking past me with his white haired twin.

I chuckle, "I'll try."

Continuing my way I quickly reach the top of the stairs above the kitchen.

I raise a brow confused on why the kitchen light was on slowly walking down the stairs looking at the stairs I see a body laying on the stairs. My eyes widen in shock as I rushed down.

"Alice?!" I went to pick her up but as soon as my hand I was slammed onto my back on the stairs pain spread without my back and the forearm of the arm I used to grab my unconscious younger sister. I felt weight on my waist as I look up I see Alice, a deadly look in eyes, on top of me her fist flying towards my face.

"Wait Alice!!!" I yelled as my heart sped up in panic.

Sweat fell along my cheeks as I swallowed hard her fist was centimeters away from my face I could feel the body warmth from her fist on my nose.

"Ukyo-san?" She pulled her fist back tilting her head confused, "What are you doing here?"

I coughed regaining myself from shock, "I'm reviewing for a upcoming case and came down here for some coffee. But more importantly, why were you unconscious on the stairs?"

"On the stairs?" She tilted her head more looking like a confused puppy. She thought for a minute before smiling sheepishly blushing a little, "oh hehe I must've fallen asleep haha I thought I could make it to the room but I guess not."

She let my forearm go and it still hurt a little. And I raised a brow confused on why she would be asleep on the stairs.

"The amount of time it takes to get here changes it takes about anywhere between 27 to 38 hours. So I have to stay up or I'll miss my stop."

"That's understandable." I push myself up making her sit on my lap as I sit up and next thing I knew her head was on my chest with her asleep again. "A-Alice?!"

I blush shaking trying to wake her up but she was out cold, sighing I pick her up and I carry her walking to the elevator.

"....sorry...." Alice's sleepy voice weakly whispered.

I couldn't help but smile it felt nice to have to help someone again it's been a long time since I help took care of the younger one's.

"It's fine. Go to sleep, I'll take you to your room." She nodded falling asleep in my arms and I took her to Ema's room.

When I got there I knocked on the door and Ema answered letting me in I sent her down on the bed and Ema tucked her in.

"Thank you Ukyo-san." Ema smiled lovingly at Alice moving her hair out her face.

"It's not a problem." I smiled.

I left heading to my room and I look down at my arm since it still hurt a little, rolling up my sleeve I see my forearm has a handprint where Alice squeezed my arm. I narrow my eyes deep in thought about my 'new little sister' and just who she is.

^^^^ Ema's POV ^^^^

I was getting into bed until Alice's phone started to ring and seeing as she's fast asleep I check the caller ID and it was the lady she often took jobs from so I answered it.