The wedding

{A/n: Sorry if the picture isn't well done, I got lazy}

Third Person

Ema was the first one to wake up of the two sisters, she went up to her balcony and pulled open the curtains, smiling at the bright sunny day. The sunlight flooded in waking the other sister, sitting up Alice stretched.

"Mornin Chii," Alice mumbled still tired.

Ema turned giving Alice a warm smile, "Good morning Alice. Today's papa's and Miwa's wedding."

"Yeah," Alice smiled back, "It's a special day. We become family with everyone! I can't wait!"

The doorbell rang catching the two girl's attention, Ema turned and went to the door opening it she was greeted by a smiling Louis.

"Morning, Chii-chan."

"Good morning." Ema smiled back, however, she noticed once again, "Louis called me 'Chii-chan' again... Why?" she thought to herself confused.

"Is something wrong?" Louis asked.

"Ema whos at the door?" Alice came up from behind wondering what was taking so long, seeing Louis she smiled, "Oh, hey Louis good morning."

"Good morning to you too Ali-chan." Louis greeted back.

"Weird..." Alice hummed to herself.

"Um, so anyway, can we help you with something?" Ema asked.

"I was hoping to do both of your hair," Louis answered.

"Huh?" Alice questioned.

As Louis reached out and ran his fingers through the end of Ema's ponytail, "You'll both be wearing dresses today, right? In that case, you should both do your make-up to match, too... Would you two mind if I do it?"

Louis gave the two an eye closed smile as he slightly tilted his head and the two girls smiled.

"I think that's a good idea," Alice chirped, "Right onee-chan!"

Ema nodded in agreement, as Juli hopped not too far behind the girls and stopped to give Louis a sign of approval. Louis nodded to the sign of approval, and Alice noticed as she glanced behind her seeing Juli.
"Okay, that's suspicious." Alice hummed before shaking her head, "Let's start getting ready."

>>>>>>>TimeSkip>>>>>>>
Alice's POV

When we arrived at the place for the wedding, Ema and I were told the dressing room where papa and Miwa were waiting for us the two of us headed over.

"I wonder what she's like," I hum as we walk.

Ema agreed as we reached the room and after we both took a deep breath we walked in, Papa turned around and we could see a beautiful lady with short light blonde hair and deep blue eyes her white one-shoulder dress hugged her body as Papa wore a matching white tux with a mint green tie and grey vest. They both looked surprised before they smiled at us.

"I almost didn't recognize you both." Papa smiled.

"O-On this auspicious day, We.." Ema nervously spoke, "oh, that's not it... Um..."

Miwa cheerfully walked up to us, "My, oh, my, oh, my! Girls are really such a joy!"

"Uh, um, thank you very much for the dresses!" Ema said first.

"Yeah, thanks so much." I finished.

Papa walked to stand next to Miwa his smile never leaving as Miwa continued the conversation, "They're very cute on you both. I'm glad we settled on these two, after all. Right?"

She turned to look at Papa and he did the same, I could see the love in their eyes as I couldn't help but feel happy for Papa, glad he had found someone.

"Yeah, you two look pretty." He agreed.

"Oh, Ms. Miwa you look beautiful!" I smile and Ema quickly nodded agreeing with me.

"Please! 'Ms. Miwa'?" She closed her eyes in a wide smile, "From now on, I'd like you two to call me 'Mama'."

"Y-Yes, Ma'am," Ema said and I nodded.

Papa laughed at our response, as the couple looked at each other again, "You can't expect that to happen overnight."

Miwa pouted a little raising her shoulders, "Well, I suppose that's true." She relaxed her shoulders, "At any rate, I'm looking forward to a happy life together. I hope you both are too."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Ema and I say together.

"Before we go I have something to you," I smile as I glance around a saw the veil, "Well its more like show you."

"Alright," Miwa smiled as she nodded.

I walk over to it and pick it up, seeing the silver crown the veil was attracted to, "Well it's hard for people to believe but we are family now and I want to protect my family. So Ms. Miwa... No um, Mama I'm a wizard."

I smile as I cast a spell creating crystals to bling up her veil, I watch as her eyes widen as she gasped in shock. Once it's done I walk up to her and handed her now bejeweled veil, "I hope you this doesn't change anything and I wish you and Papa happiness."

She held the veil in her hands as she touched the crystals as she looked at Papa shocked, "I-Is this real?"

He smiled nodding, "It is, I can't believe it at first as well."

"Well the way you found out was a completely unbelievable situation," I forced a laugh as I look away.

"Alice this is beautiful, thank you." Miwa patted my head as she smiled.

"Thanks." I shyly smile. "Well, we should get going and let you finish getting ready."
After that Ema and I left the room as we walked down the hallway I let out a large sigh of relief, "I was so nervous!"

"Ms. Miwa is such a wonderful lady." Ema smiled, "Papa looked so happy."

Juli nodded, "It'd be great if that mother would keep tabs on the animal brothers."

Ema forced a laugh as I hum agreeing with him just a bit, "I agree of a few of them but they aren't all bad."

Ema suddenly stops and I turn my head following her gaze seeing double doors with potted white roses on each side.

"Is that the chapel?" I ask and Ema nodded. "Cool... Let's go check it out."
"Wait! Alice," Ema said but it was too late and I was already walking over.

"Whats that worse that could happen." I open the door with a smile.