Author's note

Hey guys!! I love how many people love this story, if I'm gonna be honest I was thinking about deleting it because of lack of motivation but with all the comments and votes lately I think I've gotten it back so I'm going to tell you my plan. I have a very weird work schedule I'm not going to tell you where I work but I can tell you that I work for a week and then I don't work for a week so since I am off this week I'm going to work on the story. This off week I'm going to try to publish 2 to 3 chapters I'm already working on one of them and I'm halfway done well I think a little bit more than halfway. And I think a lot of you are going to love the next few chapters I'm not going to give anything away but you are going to see a lot about Alice's past. I've been thinking that since so many people are commenting that maybe some people would like to be I don't know a shout-out maybe like in the story so you don't have to do this and if I am asking too much I don't mind if nobody does it but top 3 favorite comment on this note about the story from you my readers will get mentioned in the story and I will probably message you if you win.

Thanks for all that read this and I LOVE YOU ALL!!