Birthday Problems pt1

I yawn waking up, I see red. I sigh seeing the back of the couch. I bring my hand up and look at my swollen bloody knuckles. I'm gonna have to cover up.... I glance down at my messy hoodie. I sure probably get changed before the party starts.

"Ali you're finally awake." Juli squeaked hopping onto my shoulder.

I quickly hide my knuckles, as much as I trust the talking squirrel he's more loyal to Ema and will probably tell her that I got beat up.

"Yea... What time is it..?" I yawn again.

"Time for you to get and celebrate with us, imouto-chan." A deep voice whispered in my ear.

I squeal startled and turn and slap someone. That person was Kaname. And we both whimpered in pain.

"Ouch... You have a strong hit." He chuckled holding his red cheek.

"S-sorry!" I held my hand. I think the healer forgot about my hands.

"Hm? Did you hit too hard? Is your hand okay?" He got closer to me.

I blush and panic, "n-no, I'm fine-e.." I move back turning around.

'Crap! My hoodie is covered in dry blood! I'm covered in bruises and Ema is probably somewhere in the kitchen! Need an escape route!'

"Onee-chan! Are you feeling better?" Wataru came over.

'Aww he's worried! He's the cutest 10 year ever!'

I roll over and smile at him, "I'm fine. This is no big deal. Well I'll go get changed and come back."

I quickly got up and ran up the stairs to the other stairs. I rush to my new room and lean against the door once I was inside. I turn on the light and lock my door. I wait to make sure its completely quiet before sliding down to the floor.

"That...was...close..." I slowly take off my dirty clothes. I didn't bother looking in my mirror I know how bad I looked. I had to cover up as much as possible. I make my way over to my duffle bag, huh, I guess someone moved it in here. I grab some grey skinny jeans and a large sweater so it could hide my hands. I sigh and finally looked in the mirror. I had dry blood and black water. The left corner of my lip was swollen, purplish black spread across my cheek, and my skin split open on my forehead above my eyebrow to the bottom of my temple. I had a black eye but the healer took care of it secretly, and that's all my left side. I sigh, after washing my face and hair, the right side wasn't that bad and grabbed my brush my hair and use it to hide my left side of my face. I slowly text Eira with all the adrenaline gone and my focus on my injuries I felt every pain.

'Hey um my hands are still kinda broken and my face is still really messed up. Juli is already onto me. Can you send some type of cover up?'

I leave my room and go upstairs to the fifth floor and head to the kitchen. I smile and head towards the couch. I spot the birthday boy and head over to him.

"Uh hey Subaru... Happy birthday and I'm so sorry about the whole bailing on you... I swear I didn't know about being called in.." I apologize bowing.

"Its fine I guess." He looked away shrugging it off.

"I'll make it up to you I promise."