Friendly Match

Alice's POV

"Before we start this match, a few rules." I smile as Natsu whined.

"C'mon Alice! Rules!" He whined

"Yes. First rule this is one on one, second we will be fighting outside. And third none of that other stuff." I giggle.

"That's all? Alright I can do that!" Natsu grin and threw his arm over my shoulders.

"Yup now lets head out then."

"Wait, you're seriously not gonna fight him!" Subaru looked at me shocked.

"Well of course I am," I smile as I start guiding Natsu outside to the back.

"But..." Subaru stepped towards us in a protest but Erza stopped him.

"Don't worry about Alice, she's one of our strongest. I believe those two are pretty evenly matched." Erza's placed her hand on his shoulder to reassure him. My brothers glanced at Ema who nodded with a slight worried smile.

"I think it's best if you guys see for yourself, trust me I was shocked too." Lucy smiled.

Slowly they all agreed and followed Lucy, Erza, and Gray to back as well. Natsu had let me go and we separated and got a good distance away from each other. Making sure my hair was out of the way secure in an high ponytail, I smile as natsu stretched out.

My brothers watch probably worried and unsure about this whole thing.

Third P.O.V

"Ready to get beat up again?" Alice smirked getting into her fighting stance.

"Its not like last time, I'm serious this time." Natsu returned the smile as he too readied himself.

"Alright you two, on my count." Erza spoke as she glanced at the two who each gave a nod, "Ready...Begin."

Natsu didn't hesitate as he dashed at Alice throwing the first high speed punch and then another and even adding a few knees from time to time.

Alice blocked each knee as she dodged the punches slowly backing up with each punch, slowly Alice was being backed into a corner or that's what it seemed like.

"Is she gonna be okay..." Wataru asked looking up at Erza, the red haired wizard smile and nodded as she gently patted his head.

"Shes tougher than she looks." Erza looked back at the seemly one sided fight.

Natsu and Alice knew better and what was going on, as the fight began to intensify natsu moved faster and soon enough he created an opening for her.

Natsu moved to kick Alice in her side as she took the hit, the brother gasped loudly realizing that this was indeed a serious fight.

Louis step up in order to try and stop the fight before Alice could get hit again, but he was stopped my a hand with a pink tattoo.

"Relax, shes okay." Lucy smiled gently, he sighed and nodded slightly.

Meanwhile, as natsu's shin connected with Alice's ribcage she grabbed his leg and lifted him slightly turning she threw him letting out a low grunt, natsu tumbled back. Alice didn't get give him a chance to get up as she rushed at him, kneeing him in his face.

Landing the knee straight to the nose but to Alice's surprise he wrapped his arms around her waist and slammed her to the ground. Causing the air being knocked out of her, Alice let out a loud gasp followed by a groan of pain. Natsu pulled his fist back and aimed for Alice's nose, barely having enough time to dodge his fist grazed her ear.

Alice grabbed his black vest and pulled natsu down in a headbutt. His head whipped back as she let his vest go she moved her feet to his stomach and pushed him off her. Natsu landed on his back as he quickly got up so did Alice, who was getting on her feet. In a crouched position he swung his leg to sweep her feet from under her. However Alice leap up turning her body forward doing an no handed front flip, and before natsu could react her heel came crashing down on the top of his head. The force caused his head down and he went face first into the ground. Alice barely managed to land on feet as she stood above natsu, he was knocked out.

"Alice for the win" Alice smiled as she looked back at her brothers, sister and friends holding up a peace sign of victory.

"That move was new," Erza says, "good job"

"Yea I got a few new moves, I've been training." Alice says as she fixed her ponytail.

The current ten brother stared at Alice with a loss of words, it wasn't until Masaomi stepped up who broke the silence.

"Are you okay Alice...?" Masaomi said as he walked up to her.

"Other than a few new bruises I'm fine, dont worry" Alice gave him a bright smile

"Who knew she could fight..." Yusuke said still surprised

"That was so cool!" Wataru ran up and hugged Alice waist.

"Ow ow Not so tight buddy" Alice smiled as she ruffled Wataru's hair.

Alice let out a small yelp as Tsubaki hugged her from the side, "You're incredible!"

The hug didn't last long however as Azusa pulled his twin away, "Shes still hurt. Let go." Tsubaki whined to his twin as Azusa smiled at Alice ignoring Tsubaki "Hes right, you are incredible."

Kaname walked up to Alice with his signature flirty grin, "I'm impressed. Beauty and power, you get better the more I learn."

Each brother congratulated Alice on her fight and gave her compliments as she stood in front of the crowd of brothers with a red face as she wondered to herself.

'Is this what Ema felt when she made the cake? My heart is beating so fast!'

________________________________

Guess who's back......

Back again....

Scarletmoon353's back! Tell a friend!