The request

(Ps I know in the photo there's 12 people, but that's what the meeting room looks like)

Alice's POV

"We've read your request." One of the councilmen said. I couldn't tell which one it was.

I couldn't tell was because of how the was sound in this room, it made the sound bounce off the walls so much it's like it was surrounding and not coming for one person.

I raised my brow confused,
'Thats weird. Why would they call me here for that? If it was that they would've sent me a letter... What's going on?'

"Is that so... And what is the answer? You wouldn't call me here to just tell me that?"

"You are correct. We have to discuss the circumstance of your request and the answer of the request with you in person."

I touch my flower pin, "Is that also the reason for this?"

"Correct."

"Okay, so what do we need to discuss?"

"Alice, the Grim's flower, the M.Q.C request you for a job."

'That name...' I frowned I hated the name I was given by the story tellers, they always give the strong people names, and they happen to name me 'Grim's flower' my eye twitch in annoyance of the name and then it hit me. They just requested me for a job it must be something serious,

"Wait what?! Can you repeat that."

"We will not repeat ourselves. What you heard is correct."

"Then why do you the M.Q.C need to request me? If it's about travel then you could've summoned someone else you're powerful enough. Why me?"

"That's confidential."

'Confidential?!'

"Then what's the job? I have to know the job before I was answer the request." I sigh, they never did this before and they aren't desperate because they won't tell me everything.

"Search and recover"

"Search and recover what exactly?"

"We cannot say unless you accept the request."

'So it's one of those request... Something is going on and they won't let outsiders know anything..' I narrow my eyes thinking everything over.

"We will let you have time to decide. This meeting will continue in an hour."

'What!'

Next thing I knew a light blinded me again and I was back into the black room alone and I sighed turning towards the door and I walk out the room back to the lobby of this building.

"So how did it go?" I hear and I look to see Eira standing there with some different clothes.

"I have a hour to think about it." I take the clothes with a small 'thank you'.

"So it's like that?" She smiled and we started to walk to a bathroom so I can change.

"Yea.. Do you know what's going on?"

"Yeah for the most part."

We get to a bathroom and we walk in and I go into the stall, Eira stood outside it and I asked,
"It's something big isn't it?"

"Yeah."

I was quiet as I changed into the simple clothes and what was said next stuck to me,

"The only reason why they requested you is because you were gonna get involved in this one way or another. With them or not, it's gonna effect us all, and there's nothing they can do about it."

I finish changing, and I look in the mirror, my outfit wasn't flashy like my uniform it was simple, a white choker necklace, a simple white dress with a yellow ribbon around the waist, black tights and white shoes.

"You understand what that's means right?" Eira looked at me and I nod.

I check my phone and saw a text from an unknown number so I open my phone and read the message,

'Hello Alice this is Ukyo, Ema gave me your number. Will you stop by my office, Ema gave me your credit card and I have a few things for you.'

With a quick 'sure' I save his number and look at the time. "I'm gonna head somewhere and come back."

"Okay just be back in time," Eira smiled and we left the bathroom going our separate ways.

I walk to the place Ukyo said he worked at, as I walking I thought about the things that were said, the request in a whole. I don't know what to do, something like this is a first.

'Just what is going on?' I ask myself

Eira's POV

I watch as Alice leaves then I turned around and go into the meeting room, unlike with Alice it immediately took me to the room with the counselman in it.

"What is it?"

"Is it really a good idea not to tell her what's going on? Don't you all need her as an ally in this? Not telling her what's going on can backfire."

"......" They where silent and I narrowed my eyes.

"Look I may not know what exactly is coming or how bad it is, But I do know that it is gonna be a war and a lot of people will suffer because of this! Not telling her abou-!"

"It's because of who is starting the war, that we must proceed with caution about telling her about everything, that person, who we will not mention is the reason why that child is known as a dangerous person. What is the name she was given and what's the saying behind the name."

"She's called Grim's flower, because they say that if pick a petal then the Grim Reaper will come after you.... Are you saying that person is this so called 'Grim Reaper'?"

"No, Alice is the reaper."

"Then wh-"

"That person is the reason why the reaper exist. Do you even know Alice's backstory, the reason why she is so deadly. If you do not do not try to question our judgment again."

"How would I know if you never say anything! You and the other council never say anything! Just what happen to her for you all to be so scared of her! Who exactly is Alice!" I grit my teeth angry.

"That's confidential."